Penalty taker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember being baffled at Idrissa Gueye taking set pieces for Senegal during the World Cup so let him have a go on pens for a laugh too

Says a lot about this team that I’d trust so few of them to hit the target from 12 yards out.

I’d imagine Maupay if he’s on the pitch. Who knows after that - McNeil seems too meek to demand it.

Anyone but Mirallas.
I get that what he did was really selfish but he did it for a 'good' reason. He had a young Belgian teammate die in a car crash a few days earlier and had a shirt on underneath about him. Should he have taken the ball from Baines? No, absolutely not. But i at least understand why he did it.

I think even if they were both on the pitch, I believe it would go to McNeil over Gray. Just my gut that Gray isn't a great penalty taker. Not that McNeil is either, mind

Honestly the only other guy I'd put in the conversation is probably Seamus. My god what a mess we are

I think even if they were both on the pitch, I believe it would go to McNeil over Gray. Just my gut that Gray isn't a great penalty taker. Not that McNeil is either, mind

Honestly the only other guy I'd put in the conversation is probably Seamus. My god what a mess we are
So he can float it over the top of the goal?

Scoring a blammo once every 100 games doesn’t mean he is good at finishing. He wouldn’t shy away from taking it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.