Peter Kenyon

Kaminiski-Kenyon group

• 👍

• 🤷

• 👎

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
err you do, because as I've said he is burrowed so deep in the club, he calls the shots in terms of his exit strategy

Unless you think he will be forced to sell on the cheap and I've seen no evidence of it, unless you are privy to the possibility that he may be?

You can make whatever offer you like mate.

I'm not privy to any info buddy, but hes losing money hand over fist. He may want to cut his losses.

Could see a deal, where maybe he gets 200m, and say 10% of the equity. Not ideal, but at least he doesnt get into anymore debt so to speak.

Have no idea like. But that would be my pitch.

Just for clarity, that is 300-350m ringfenced for the stadium, and 200m for Moshiri. So 550m in total, for 90% equity.

I'd check it , I'm pretty sure that amount outstanding is a fixed 400 mill. I think total was 500 mill Moshiri fronted up 100 mill leaving 400 mill outstanding. Mind you, finance isn't my strongest suit.

Fair play mate. I thought hed done 150m and there was 300-350m left, which is fixed.

Given inflation costs, that is a great deal and opportunity for people who know what they are doing.

You can make whatever offer you like mate.

I'm not privy to any info buddy, but hes losing money hand over fist. He may want to cut his losses.

Could see a deal, where maybe he gets 200m, and say 10% of the equity. Not ideal, but at least he doesnt get into anymore debt so to speak.

Have no idea like. But that would be my pitch.

Just for clarity, that is 300-350m ringfenced for the stadium, and 200m for Moshiri. So 550m in total, for 90% equity.
200m?

Christ, what would motivate him to take such a deal?

He doesnt lose anymore money, and has some equity in the asset gaining value as the stadium gets built.

That would be 200m on top of the 350m required to build the stadium.
That would also be 450m less than he is asking.

The media claim he wants 500m, which still leaves him out of pocket and another 500m for the stadium, I presume he will then want his "stadium" loans out of that.

I would assume there would be some wiggle room, but he aint giving a almost 50% discount.

Also, if he doesnt invest any more money, hes not out of pocket.

That would also be 450m less than he is asking.

The media claim he wants 500m, which still leaves him out of pocket and another 500m for the stadium, I presume he will then want his "stadium" loans out of that.

I would assume there would be some wiggle room, but he aint giving a almost 50% discount.

Also, if he doesnt invest any more money, hes not out of pocket.

Well no true. But the stadium probably doesnt get built, which is a big factor in him getting anything.

And yes the 500m for the stadium would probably include his up front portion.

I don't really see a case, in a business if you run it as badly as Moshiri has, you automatically dont lose any money.

He doesnt have to take the offer, but he will potentially lose more money.

You may be right that they are trying to stir up discontent however the fraudster has burrowed himself so deep in the club that prising him out on the cheap is going to be very difficult
It will all depend on the finances.
The stadium will soak up money and funds have to found for transfers and Usmanov is not there as banker anymore.

I think Moshiri wants to sell a part of the shareholding but retain control.

nothing. im glad @catcherintherye isnt in charge of selling any of my assets

he's acting as if Moshiri is bankrupt.
I mean, he has literally spent the last 5 years spending mad money on 'assets' which he has then given away for very little so it's not beyond the realms of fantasy that he would do so in this situation.

I mean, he has literally spent the last 5 years spending mad money on 'assets' which he has then given away for very little so it's not beyond the realms of fantasy that he would do so in this situation.
has he? where has the TV money gone then?

Status
Not open for further replies.