Pickford, Richarlson, DCL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnifico1988

Player Valuation: £950k
Get out while you can. I can’t bear this any longer. The players we are being linked with, can’t even get into their clubs sides. What have we become. More Mediocre players for a below average playing squad. What is Benitez doing. He’s got full control of transfers and we want a player that can’t get in villa’s side and. Player that Newcastle fans say is awful and hasn’t played well for 2 year. I don’t see the point in any of the transfers we are being linked with. Honestly my heads gonna fall off. It’s like we are making a squad that will be good for the championship while getting rid of high earners.

Get out while you can. I can’t bear this any longer. The players we are being linked with, can’t even get into their clubs sides. What have we become. More Mediocre players for a below average playing squad. What is Benitez doing. He’s got full control of transfers and we want a player that can’t get in villa’s side and. Player that Newcastle fans say is awful and hasn’t played well for 2 year. I don’t see the point in any of the transfers we are being linked with. Honestly my heads gonna fall off. It’s like we are making a squad that will be good for the championship while getting rid of high earners.
Sniff my cheese you turncoat

Pickford to Spurs in Summer I reckon.

The stupid murmurs of Ramsdale for England will soon ring in Southgates ears, and he’ll jump ship, just as Lloris is moving on.

DCL will go, but weirdly think Richarlison will go. I think people will only properly appreciate Pickford once he’s gone, we’ve seen enough this season with Begovic that we’re screwed just as much as any loss when he goes.

that70s-show-kitty.gif

Pickford to Spurs in Summer I reckon.

The stupid murmurs of Ramsdale for England will soon ring in Southgates ears, and he’ll jump ship, just as Lloris is moving on.

DCL will go, but weirdly think Richarlison will go. I think people will only properly appreciate Pickford once he’s gone, we’ve seen enough this season with Begovic that we’re screwed just as much as any loss when he goes.
I’m sure we will get a replacement for Pickford and it won’t be Begovic ?‍♂️

L I N K E D

F F S

we want a player that can’t get in villa’s side............NO WE DON'T

Honestly my heads gonna fall off..........TOO LATE ME THINKS

Status
Not open for further replies.