Pinpoint the moment..

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all seriousness, our current decline can be traced back to the exact day we stopped having cool, delicious Chang beer emblazoned proudly on our shirtfronts! check it out is is true!
mmmmmmmmmm cool, delicious Chang drooooollllsss

i need me meds!

In all seriousness, our current decline can be traced back to the exact day we stopped having cool, delicious Chang beer emblazoned proudly on our shirtfronts! check it out is is true!
mmmmmmmmmm cool, delicious Chang drooooollllsss

i need me meds!
We need to go back to this...
dezeen_Everton-FC-new-badge_1a.jpg

What a season that was

We started on the relegation path the day Moshiri bought the club. All sense went out the window when he walked in the door. The Board only seen £ signs and decided that there was no problem too big if you could throw money at it. If your defence was weak don't try to work out what is wrong just spend millions on a new defender, don't check to see if he fits your style of play or if he actually can play, obviously he must be good if he costs 25 million. Same goes for anywhere else on the pitch. Iwobi is a such a case, he must be brilliant, look how much he cost and how much he gets paid. Managers became a disposable commodity, don't worry about the compensation or the fact he bought players to fit his system, just get rid and start again. The day our Board of Directors got too much money was the day we started making really poor decisions and we started going downhill. We have inevitably reached this position because we are governed by people who are incapable of running a football club. Other aspects of Everton are fantastic, EitC, the gestures we make, etc. but as for the playing side they haven't got a clue.
Absolutely this. Moshiri is the reason we are, where we are.
It’s been a rapid decline ever since he was given the keys to goodison

The transfer window we signed Sigurdsson, Klaassen, and Rooney, three no’ 10s supposedly - quite possibly all signed by three different people, Koeman, Walsh and Kenwright!
That was the point I think when the lunatics took over the asylum
That same season “they” also signed Vlasic , Onyekru, Sandro, Mangala, Martina, and I think then even Tosun and Walcott when you know who arrived to supposedly save us!

Status
Not open for further replies.