PL Fixtures announcement 2022/23 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
1655369361858.png

Why have we been away the last day of the season for years?

Edit - we are home ffs

Last edited:

I posted a link to an article from November 2013 after we'd had 11 straight years of hosting the first derby. The techie who is part of the fixture team said teams aren't allowed to make such specific requests.

I also heard that it was actually us who requested it, to try and stop people just holding out for half season tickets.

That's a fairly tricky start. Unless we're well prepared to crack on as soon as the season starts we could find ourselves near the bottom again very quickly.

That said, at least the fans will deffo be up for that opener at Chelsea at home. Evening K.O as well.

That's a fairly tricky start. Unless we're well prepared to crack on as soon as the season starts we could find ourselves near the bottom again very quickly.

That said, at least the fans will deffo be up for that opener at Chelsea at home. Evening K.O as well.
Get the fireworks out for this one ??

Reckon that the 1st derby in September will stay on the Saturday? got a family event on the Sunday which would hate it to clash with!

I posted a link to an article from November 2013 after we'd had 11 straight years of hosting the first derby. The techie who is part of the fixture team said teams aren't allowed to make such specific requests.

I also heard that it was actually us who requested it, to try and stop people just holding out for half season tickets.

That’s 100% correct mate.

We also used to ask to play on Boxing Day as we sold them as “Premium”.

Reckon that the 1st derby in September will stay on the Saturday? got a family event on the Sunday which would hate it to clash with!

No European games to at least pad out the Sunday, so I guess it depends who picks it.

BT and you’ve got 12:30ko, Sky and you’re probably getting 2pm on the Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.