PL Fixtures announcement 2022/23 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs away first game.

Just under 2 weeks before we know

Last edited:
Shippmanns been cryarsing for a proper winter break for years so I think you’re right and he will get his wish.

It will prob help his ped cycling/management.
I get a feeling because of this world cup the league might not look the same as we think it will come May.

The likes of City Liverpool Man U will lose well over half of their squad during the world cup

Last edited:

Can't imagine getting 100% percent committed performances from many internationals come the end of October in fear of getting an injury.
There will be a few legal cases regarding compensation when some big players come back injured from the world cup.

….I actually wonder if after this World Cup we will see a mid-season break being introduced into the PL.
I hope not, this thing were they have 10 teams play one week while the other 10 have a break-then swap the week later is ok for me as there is still some prem football on, though obviously some teams didnt get the proper break due to needing to play the odd game or whatever it was during that 10/14 days that was previously cancelled

The silver lining to us being awful is we won't have too many players getting called up for the world cup. Probably just pickford and Myko (if Ukraine make it). Sadly Richy will probably be gone by then :(

First six:
Leicester (A)
Palace (H)
Wolves (A)
Spurs (H)
Bournemouth (A)
Forest (H)

(Taps nose)

Status
Not open for further replies.