Planning a trip to Goodison Park......

Status
Not open for further replies.

hinchcliffesleftfoot

Player Valuation: £750k
Hi guys & gals,

Im planning a trip up to Goodison with a few friends from down Lincolnshire way to catch an early season game (late August-ish), & was wandering if anyone could give me any advice in terms of where to grab a few bevvys fefore the game and places to go post game. Probably going to double it up for a night out in the fair city of liverpool so any advice of decent pubs, clubs and pro-everton hotels greatly recieved....

Also when is the best time to pick up tickets for home games? I've been a toffee for many a year but have'nt visited Goodison for a few seasons.

This is my first post so be gentle, but I should warn you I work for a well known restaraunt chain of Italian style food and thus I have grown to love pineapple on pizza!!! (sorry!)

Hi guys & gals,

Im planning a trip up to Goodison with a few friends from down Lincolnshire way to catch an early season game (late August-ish), & was wandering if anyone could give me any advice in terms of where to grab a few bevvys fefore the game and places to go post game. Probably going to double it up for a night out in the fair city of liverpool so any advice of decent pubs, clubs and pro-everton hotels greatly recieved....

Also when is the best time to pick up tickets for home games? I've been a toffee for many a year but have'nt visited Goodison for a few seasons.

This is my first post so be gentle, but I should warn you I work for a well known restaraunt chain of Italian style food and thus I have grown to love pineapple on pizza!!! (sorry!)

You're cool in my book..

Thanks guys, glad my pizza taste is feeling the love!! Its been ages since ive been up in liverpool, until a recent job change i normally worked Saturdays and Sundays so hav'nt really got chance. Really up for this year, I think we finally have a squad with great depth, variety and (something that has been mentioned on here pleanty!!) some truely sexy footballing talent! (but no telling the girlfriend alrite?!)

Thanks guys, glad my pizza taste is feeling the love!! Its been ages since ive been up in liverpool, until a recent job change i normally worked Saturdays and Sundays so hav'nt really got chance. Really up for this year, I think we finally have a squad with great depth, variety and (something that has been mentioned on here pleanty!!) some truely sexy footballing talent! (but no telling the girlfriend alrite?!)

if it's one of those weekends your after then I can only endorse chico's recommendation of the Lisbon for your night out, and something to fill you up.

if it's one of those weekends your after then I can only endorse chico's recommendation of the Lisbon for your night out, and something to fill you up.

Just what do you mean by that!! I plan on a fine evening of watching association football, followed by afternoon tea, a splash of brute, a couple of light ales and a spot of dancing in the local discoteque.

Lots of good places in Liverpool for a night out. Absolutely love the city, minus that shithole called Anfield. Personally always stay at The Liner in Lord Nelson Street (http://www.theliner.co.uk/) . Can't get closer to Lime Street Station. As said before, lots of great options for a night out, good pubs and great restaurants (depends on what you're looking for). Not been to The Lisbon as of yet, but only here good stories about that one. A lot of the local GOT crew supposedly hang out in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.