Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 6 1.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coleman but without the security of the McCarthy/Barry midfield he wouldn't have been able to shine.

Credit to the whole team tbh as most have handled the transition very smoothly and improved their performances from last year or are doing well in their first year.

9 games left yet, but players worth a shout in no particular order: Howard, Barry, Lukaku, McCarthy, Coleman, Jagielka?

What age is the young player of the year?
Lukaku or Barkley should be up for that one yeah? Tough choice.

I'm a massive fan of Barry who I think has tailed off slightly and not surprising but I've gone for Coleman. I still think he will get to 10 goals for the season as well which will be a fantastic achievement. He's a threat, consistent and defensively improving all the time.

Distin, Barry, Barkley, and McCarthy have all had good seasons, while Baines has been consistent but not leaaned on as much. However, it has to be Coleman for me. Excellent defensively and raiding down the wing, and he has been much more consistent. Howard worth a shout, as he's made some key saves.

Lukaku hasn't been our best performer by any means, but his goals have been really important, dread to think where we would be sitting in the table now if we didn't have the lad this season.
But I'm going to save my vote until the seasons over then make my decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.