Player Thread Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Refresh the page please

Done it, and sponsored. Thanks @GrandOldTeam

Another way was clicking on the Forum Supporter link under the avatar, which may have caused the refresh, dunno

Although I now appear to have sponsored this thread accidentally lol lol

Also, have you noticed that the payment for this is in dollars?

Upvote 0

Ooops - set it as $2 rather than £2 - so you lovely early people got a bargain!

Please dont forget to drop me a message with the player thread you want - you should get an auto message soon inviting you to reply with the player you want

Upvote 0
Ooops - set it as $2 rather than £2 - so you lovely early people got a bargain!

Please dont forget to drop me a message with the player thread you want - you should get an auto message soon inviting you to reply with the player you want

@mkrudden @tommye @orly @dublinbluenose @chrissyjack @LinekersLegs

Thanks a million.

I made a bit of a balls up of the setup.

I put in $2 on the subscription rather than £2, but when Paypal tried to speak to the forum, the forum was asking for £2 rather than $2 so the automation wouldn't complete. I've manually had to apply the 'upgrade' but this means next month, you'll have to cancel/subscribe again if you'd like the subscription to continue - hope this makes sense!

Thanks again

Upvote 0

Thanks a million.

I put in $2 on the subscription rather than £2, but when Paypal tried to speak to the forum, the forum was asking for £2 rather than $2 so the automation wouldn't complete. I've manually had to apply the 'upgrade' but this means next month, you'll have to cancel/subscribe again if you'd like the subscription to continue - hope this makes sense!

Thanks again
Ffs Dan

Upvote 0

Thanks a million.

Thanks again
And there was me thinking that the $ currency was based on my location lol

Upvote 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back