Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Player Thread Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

It won't let me, whenever I click on the link the PayPal page comes up.
I wonder if it's because I paid my forum supporter thing by PayPal, getting on my nerves this.
I'll try when I get home on Thursday.

you can use your debit card on paypal mate without logging in/using a paypal account

Upvote 0

you can use your debit card on paypal mate without logging in/using a paypal account
But it asks if you've already got an account, if I click yes it needs my password, which I can't remember.
If I click no it starts creating another account for me, then it won't let me go any further because I'm using the card already registered.

Upvote 0
But it asks if you've already got an account, if I click yes it needs my password, which I can't remember.
If I click no it starts creating another account for me, then it won't let me go any further because I'm using the card already registered.

Ah, in that case if there's any player you want from the list posted before let me know and will sort, and when you get access back to your account you can sort it then ;)

Upvote 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back