Players Out on Loan 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

I see Juventus want to get rid of Kean but are stuck with him another season on loan despite Forest & Lille being interested in him, we need a striker and he knows where the goal is, couldn't we take him back to plug the gap until we get someone better ?

I see Juventus want to get rid of Kean but are stuck with him another season on loan despite Forest & Lille being interested in him, we need a striker and he knows where the goal is, couldn't we take him back to plug the gap until we get someone better ?
Looks a championship Pogba in terms of mentality. No thanks.

…we’re guaranteed our monies back on a disastrous signing and you want him back to be disastrous again. Let’s not meddle with that one, it’s a mess we got out of.

Every bit of that is a typical Simms goal, you’re never sure how good his control is laying it back or touching it forward but he’s always gaining half a yard on defenders to get a foot on the ball and score .

To me it's 2 things....can he finish? Seems so. Does he get behind a defence. Yes.

Which means he's better than anything we have at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.