Players out on loan 2024/25

Have to say that’s a show of composure from Okoronkwo that he rarely showed for any of our teams, so loan is doing him some good if that builds his confidence. Henceforth to be called “ Francis”
Turned the game on last night and saw the goal. Brilliant strike, and he had a bit of work to do to set it up. I did`nt realize it was him that scored because I wasn`t listening to the commentary and when he scored and had his back to the camera he had Francis on his shirt so I thought he was someone else.

Turned the game on last night and saw the goal. Brilliant strike, and he had a bit of work to do to set it up. I did`nt realize it was him that scored because I wasn`t listening to the commentary and when he scored and had his back to the camera he had Francis on his shirt so I thought he was someone else.
Mate, “ There’s only one Francis Okoronkwo, one Francis ….etc” 😉

This is what his manager had to say....
"I thought his (Frankie) first 15 minutes were terrible, but his strength of character to have the confidence within yourself to take someone on and finish the way he did was very very good"
Terrible is being kind. But I thought he started to grow in to it and got better. Couple of the forwards they brought made his first 15 look ok. They were bad.

Nearly missed this. Loanees were in action in the EFL Trophy tonight.

Billy Crellin conceded four as Accrington lost 4-1 to Tyrer Onyango's Stockport. Both played the full match. Stockport go above us on GD.

Harry Tyrer made his Blackpool debut in a 4-1 win over Crewe (who had beaten the RS 5-1 in their previous match).

Jenson Metcalfe not in the squad for Chesterfield's match.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back