Players out on loan 2024/25

Mason Holgate kept on the bench as WBA held on to win 1-0 at home to Plymouth. They are top.

Another win for Harry Tyrer's Blackpool, 2-1 at Charlton. Nearly a clean sheet. Conceded in added time. Blackpool rise to 13th.

Tyler Onyango didn't come off the bench as Stockport lost 4-1 at home to Orient. Stockport are 7th.

Jenson Metcalfe played 59 minutes for Chesterfield who drew 1-1 with Cheltenham. It was 1-1 when he came off. Chesterfield are 10th.

Accrington drew 2-2 with Port Vale. Billy Crellin didn't come on.

Francis Okoronkwo came on after 59 minutes with Salford already 2-0 down to Walsall. It finished that way. Salford 15th.

Eli Campbell played the full match for Ross County who drew 3-3 with St Johnstone. Ross County are 8th.

Mason Holgate kept on the bench as WBA held on to win 1-0 at home to Plymouth. They are top.

Another win for Harry Tyrer's Blackpool, 2-1 at Charlton. Nearly a clean sheet. Conceded in added time. Blackpool rise to 13th.

Tyler Onyango didn't come off the bench as Stockport lost 4-1 at home to Orient. Stockport are 7th.

Jenson Metcalfe played 59 minutes for Chesterfield who drew 1-1 with Cheltenham. It was 1-1 when he came off. Chesterfield are 10th.

Accrington drew 2-2 with Port Vale. Billy Crellin didn't come on.

Francis Okoronkwo came on after 59 minutes with Salford already 2-0 down to Walsall. It finished that way. Salford 15th.

Eli Campbell played the full match for Ross County who drew 3-3 with St Johnstone. Ross County are 8th
My mates a Charlton fan and he was really impressed with Tyrer in goal yesterday.

My mates a Charlton fan and he was really impressed with Tyrer in goal yesterday.
The Blackpool Gazette said he made a number of good reaction saves but blotted his copy book by spilling the ball for Charlton's late goal. Mistakes will happen with young keepers but all great experience for him.

By the way, Reece Welch still not in the squad for Deinze's match today. Also, I couldn't find any mention of Francis Gomez starting in L'OL's recent Academy or reserve team matches. May have come on as sub as this is not recorded. I used to live in Lyon so will ask my old mates there about him.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back