Players you'd take from the relegated teams?

IMG_6969.jpeg

I’d rather we looked at young, promising players from the championship. There are some really talented players there. Wharton has been an absolute steal for Palace.
Jacob Greaves from Hull or Jack Clarke at Sunderland for example.
He's not young, but I'd look at Sammie Szmodics from Blackburn. Attacking midfielder, just what we need.

Any gems you think might be worth pilfering?

Assuming we have money.

That Adebayo lad at Luton looks a handful for my shout.
When you look at our squad, a sizeable number (can’t be arsed to count) are from relegated premier league teams.
What we’ve learnt is, they’re generally not that cheap, and not that good😂
Anyway will Barkley be a free agent?!

Tbh think we'd be better looking at young players from the EFL rather than average plodders from the worst trio of sides ever in the PL
Fair point but picking up a few relegated players means they have a few premier league games under their belt - we need lads who hit the ground running.

Some young lad from wherever is hardly going to get much of a runout especially considering dyches love for picking the same 11...

I'd probably like to look at Ogbene from Luton, although searching him up I didn't realise he was 27. Lokonga would be another one I would like to see, imagine Arsenal would allow a loan.

I'd probably like to look at Ogbene from Luton, although searching him up I didn't realise he was 27. Lokonga would be another one I would like to see, imagine Arsenal would allow a loan.
Think would be a decent loan that lokonga with a price included, thought yesterday that ollie arblaster the number 24 at cm looked ok