Please turn it off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adblock that is.

Please, please whitelist or exclude GrandOldTeam.

It can be your daily good deed.

Every month more and more have adblock enabled as it becomes default on a lot of devices.

I can't afford the 'leccy bill if everyone has adblock.

Here's the scale of the issue - the first two pages of logged in members;

View attachment 106445

View attachment 106446

Thanks @Tommy. @MrD and @bigboy

Am I on the list? I notice the Adblock thing coming up sometimes and maybe it’s because i clear the cache but I always turn it off for GOT.

Adblock that is.

Every month more and more have adblock enabled as it becomes default on a lot of devices.

View attachment 106445

View attachment 106446

I have to be honest I have no idea how to put it on or take it off. If I am one of them who has it on let me know and I will google how to take it off.

hello buddy u will note i have never used it because i am loyal servant of u and #1 message board can u please reward me with super neg rep so i can teach these dogs some respect for nice marketing please.

Assuming it's off because I'm seeing car ads on the homepage. And if I read something on my phone it throws up an ad for a very bellish looking London Mayor candidate despite me being miles away.

It used to show seedy mature dating ads. I want it to go back to showing seedy mature dating ads.

Adblock that is.

View attachment 106445

View attachment 106446

I'm on a lenovo M10 tablet using chrome
I get Ads on toffeeweb but not on here and I don't have Adblock...as far as I know

Status
Not open for further replies.