6 + 2 Point Deductions

Excellent. The PL really don’t want a government appointed regulator, so let’s push for it…..
Slight worry that they have gone so so far from a common sense punishment that they have massively accelerated the calls for regulation. This is now inevitable, and its reach will be deep. What motive do they have to right the wrong? They don’t care how they look now, or fairness.

You know what?
I'm glad this is over and we now know our punishment and think ourselves lucky the deduction has come out of this seasons points tally as even with 10 points off, we should still stay up.
The bottom line is this and has been for seasons, we are shambles, we have been badly almost criminally run.
There are no 'conspiracy theories' or shady deep state dark forces trying to keep us down, we've done self-sabotage like no other club.
It makes me sick to my stomach that Moshiri is the owner and it makes sicker still to know that Usmanov money was connected to our club.
We've had a fortune in unearned income and we wasted it due to terrible decision making over a long period of time.
We were the idiots who had a bank refund to the tune of a fortune that wasn't ours and we went round every shop paying 2 grand for a 30 quid jacket.Time and time again and then it got called in and we'd squandered it.
Any club that was paying compensation to about 5 managers all at the same time needs to look inward rather than outward.
All I want both now and in the medium term is that charlatan Moshiri out and replaced with a responsible ownership.
Given that he will take just about any offer on the table, my fear is that the pain hasn't ended yet.
We now know where we stand on the field, we are 19th with 4 points, Burnley, Sheffield United and at least one other team are that bad that we should stay up.
It could have been far, far worse.
No 777 ownership.
Let Dyche carry on doing what he does best,which is picking up points here and there as sacking yet another manager is idiocy.
Other clubs with our kind of fortune have prospered, we couldn't attract Wasps to Jam.
Regroup, we now know the outcome and make sure we stay up.
I don’t think anyone disagrees with the points you make but surely the point of protesting and making certain we are heard is we are sick of how the richest clubs get away with murder and we have just received the heftiest sanction in history of the premier league.
Don’t forget the big clubs who were conspiring to ruin football as we know it received a £3.8m fine because apparently points deductions would have wrongly been a punishment for the supporters!

They have made an error of judgement here and I’ve a feeling they are starting to realise it themselves now due to the universal reaction of football in general and the media etc
We need to support our fellow blues in hammering that message home.