6 + 2 Point Deductions

How many tries do I get to hit Piers Morgan with a cricket bat?

Kill-it-Shaun-of-the-Dead.gif

So you want the points deduction rescinded and Masters sacked. Is that the plan?
Sounds a good plan, also while everyone is suing everyone else, I want to see us go after Liverpool for getting us banned from Europe and UEFA for match fixing the draw and the CL qualifiers. I think the Everton fans should group together and claim against the PL and the individual members of the commission for punishing us when others were to blame I don't recall being asked my opinion on any financial decisions the club made yet I feel like I have been punished for this.

Sounds a good plan, also while everyone is suing everyone else, I want to see us go after Liverpool for getting us banned from Europe and UEFA for match fixing the draw and the CL qualifiers. I think the Everton fans should group together and claim against the PL and the individual members of the commission for punishing us when others were to blame I don't recall being asked my opinion on any financial decisions the club made yet I feel like I have been punished for this.

All those VAR decisions that have gone against us that they had to apologise for, we should sue the league for them as well because they could’ve had us higher up the table and therefore netted us bigger prize money which would’ve meant we stayed under the FFP threshold.

All those VAR decisions that have gone against us that they had to apologise for, we should sue the league for them as well because they could’ve had us higher up the table and therefore netted us bigger prize money which would’ve meant we stayed under the FFP threshold.
YES... Litigations for everyone. Can I take a case against a MOD on here that banned me for swearing when Pickford made me do it or should I claim against Pickford?