6 + 2 Point Deductions

Must have been getting some stick

I think he has addressed it well now, given the abysmal Sky Agenda, he came across genuine in that post, happy to accept his explanation and he seems to be at odds with the whole Sky narrative(s**thouses).

Maybe he's put his neck on the line against his employer or they have asked him to mend bridges but he's had the balls to do it, so fair play.

Answer is simple really, stop funding a corrupt organisation that continually uses its power and platform to protect rich elite and demonize everyone else, their own customers included. They aren't bothered about you or what you think and that won't ever change. Cancel your subscriptions en mass. I 'deducted' my contribution to them a couple of years ago.

Answer is simple really, stop funding a corrupt organisation that continually uses its power and platform to protect rich elite and demonize everyone else, their own customers included. They aren't bothered about you or what you think and that won't ever change. Cancel your subscriptions en mass. I 'deducted' my contribution to them a couple of years ago.
Cancelled mine last week.

Must have been getting some stick

Sounds to me like Sky are absolutely paranoid of any sort of broadcasting of protest at against their PL paymasters. I wonder if they’ll do any live studio games from Goodison this season now for fear of anyone behind the camera holding up a PL corrupt sign.

He’s said it in the wrong way but this reporter bloke was probably ordered not to report form anywhere were a fan could get on camera with a protest banner.

Extreme paranoia by Sky and the PL who can see their brand being damaged

He’s said it in the wrong way but this reporter bloke was probably ordered not to report form anywhere were a fan could get on camera with a protest banner.
This

He won't have chose the location and that won't be just him rocking up on the Wirral , he will have a camera crew & technicians with him.
That decision will have come from above him.

Still it is not "fair do's" to him for the apology , that was broadcast live on TV , that's where the apology should have been not on a camera less twitter account.