6 + 2 Point Deductions

The Pathetic at it again, more propaganda and client journalism articles bigging masters and the premier league.

Now Ukraine and Covid are mitigating factors as to why Dicky has got a tough job, but they meant nothing to Everton building a brand new football stadium - laughable and contemptible.

Where was this article before the appeal?! Expect more before any announcement to garner support for any non-return of points etc.

So sick and tired of this rubbish.

The Pathetic at it again, more propaganda and client journalism articles bigging master and the premier league.

Now Ukraine and Covid are mitigating factors as to why Dicky has got a tough job, but they meant nothing to Everton building a brand new football stadium - laughable and contemptible.

Where was this article before the appeal?! Expect more before any announcement to garner support for any non-return of points etc.

Can't remember Richard Scudamore making such a hash of it.

The Pathetic at it again, more propaganda and client journalism articles bigging masters and the premier league.

To be honest, reading that makes it sound more obvious he is not fit for the job and a bit of a corporate [Poor language removed].

The whole "dress for the day you're having" bollocks made me cringe.

If I had an F5 button, "F5" would be tattooed on my index finger. FFS, I can't stand this.

At 6.30 yesterday morning I literally had a nervous breakdown after pushing 40 hours without sleep. All nighters at work also a factor - doing about 2 weeks' worth in 3 days at the end of Jan.

Over the years I've been conditioned: Premier League footy = life, anything else = death.

Top flight football isn't good for my mental health though. I quit following it I'm a wuss, I keep following it I'm still one of the 'guys' but I become more like gollum every year. Perfect brain trap.

I'm 35 in April. I want to enjoy the last dregs of my youth without a care in the world, instead of worrying about a bunch of millionaires in shorts, and what another bunch of millionaires in suits are going to do to Everton.

If I had an F5 button, "F5" would be tattooed on my index finger. FFS, I can't stand this.

At 6.30 yesterday morning I literally had a nervous breakdown after pushing 40 hours without sleep. All nighters at work also a factor - doing about 2 weeks' worth in 3 days at the end of Jan.

Over the years I've been conditioned: Premier League footy = life, anything else = death.

Top flight football isn't good for my mental health though. I quit following it I'm a wuss, I keep following it I'm still one of the 'guys' but I become more like gollum every year. Perfect brain trap.

I'm 35 in April. I want to enjoy the last dregs of my youth without a care in the world, instead of worrying about a bunch of millionaires in shorts, and what another bunch of millionaires in suits are going to do to Everton.
Control the controllables, mate.

Everton will do what Everton do whatever we think or however we feel.

Same goes for the league. If they want to shaft us, they will shaft us.

All I can do is worry about one game at a time.

This stuff sits on an entirely different shelf in my head. Like an asteroid that will either hit or it won’t.

We can’t affect the outcome, there’s nothing we can do. We’ve just got to make the best of what we have in the moment.

Mate this is not good to read. I think you might need a break from football or at least this forum.

Mate if you're 35 your youth left you a long time ago...put the kettle on,sit down and relax.

Sorry you are having such a time dealing with this buddy, a harsh reality is a good few live their lives through the lens of what passion they follow and i can truly see how it would affect you in this way, coupled with your work etc but i would ask you 100% to try and get a perspective on it and if at all possible do take a break from it, if you will allow yourself. Whatever the outcome, you need to know you have many on here that you can reach out to, yes we all have the bants etc but to feel like you are, over, as you say "these bunch of millionaires in shorts" is no way to be and i for one will gladly be at the end of a DM when it gets tough buddy.

Please feel free to vent, we are all feeling it on different levels but please look at outside of footie for anything that gives you an escape, we, Everton etc will all still be here whatever the outcome.

Stay safe Fellow Blue 💙

Sorry you are having such a time dealing with this buddy, a harsh reality is a good few live their lives through the lens of what passion they follow and i can truly see how it would affect you in this way, coupled with your work etc but i would ask you 100% to try and get a perspective on it and if at all possible do take a break from it, if you will allow yourself. Whatever the outcome, you need to know you have many on here that you can reach out to, yes we all have the bants etc but to feel like you are, over, as you say "these bunch of millionaires in shorts" is no way to be and i for one will gladly be at the end of a DM when it gets tough buddy.

Please feel free to vent, we are all feeling it on different levels but please look at outside of footie for anything that gives you an escape, we, Everton etc will all still be here whatever the outcome.

Stay safe Fellow Blue 💙
Worst thing you can do is put all your eggs in the footballing basket.

Don't let something like this out of your control affect your whole life. Your life is in your hands not Everton's or the Premier League. Football is a hobby and is supposed to be a distraction from work and home life etc. I love Everton and football but it started to affect my mood far too much and I'd live my life hoping to rectify how I felt a week later. Its really not worth it. I've took a step back and if Everton lose a game, I'm annoyed but an hour later I'm back on with my life and doing other things I love. I'm hoping you can realise this too and get back in control of your own life.

Sports Lawyer on Talksport if Everton win the entire thing will be thrown out and the points would be returned
18AD9264-0762-4940-B319-419273E06954.jpeg

Control the controllables, mate.

Everton will do what Everton do whatever we think or however we feel.

Same goes for the league. If they want to shaft us, they will shaft us.

All I can do is worry about one game at a time.

This stuff sits on an entirely different shelf in my head. Like an asteroid that will either hit or it won’t.

We can’t affect the outcome, there’s nothing we can do. We’ve just got to make the best of what we have in the moment.
@TGW89 this is also what I do mate. I realise it might not be as simple as that, but it's always helpful I find to just focus on the perspective. There's a metric poo ton of other stuff going on in life without stressing over what you can't directly control 👍 hope you feel better soon.