6 + 2 Point Deductions

On 44 points now, 14th place. We are now only 3 points off of Chelsea in 9th. A big improvement over last season, dont let Masters convince you otherwise. Id say theres a pretty good chance to end on 50 points.
Yeah as tempting as it would be to get the flip flops on, with the games left we can get to 42 (50) and that would be a great total. Keeping ahead of Brentford is a few more £ too.

THEY CAN TAKE OUR EIGHT DRAWS BUT THEY CAN NEVER TAKE OUR TWELVE WINS.

Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 19.50.56.png

Appeal could still make a difference to where we finish in the league and each position is worth 500k

I doubt the appeal would cost 500k
~£2.1m per league place now I think

Edit: it’s actually ~£3.1m per place based on last season’s figures. Now I know layers are expensive, but I don’t think they’re THAT expensive

Strange. Brighton lauded for their profitability and overall PSR position. Despite being barely above un-deducted Everton.

Couple of the players they have sold for ridiculous, scarcely believable prices oddly seem to be absolutely visually and statistically crap.

Might just be the basket case club they’ve joined (which itself has murky finances). Myko and Gana have performed better. Having mad hair does get you noticed if you play well. But also gets you noticed when you contribute five fifths of sod all for a whole season.

Caicedo was at a high level at Brighton, but it always seemed a bit weird that just because they slapped a crazy asking price on him, clubs automatically thought he was their missing puzzle piece.

That young striker that’s done nothing for months will get sold for £80m in summer too. If you get the world to think you find gems, develop and sell them, suddenly all your basic rocks are getting sold at gem prices. Seems a bit odd.