6 + 2 Point Deductions

You can only read between the lines here but our KC is one of the UKs best legal minds in Company Law and commercial litigation

I don’t think there is any doubt Everton have taken this wider than the PL handbook and brought company law, competition law and European law into this fight

In my mind Everton went into the first hearing soft, they’d maybe even been told you’ll get a slap on the wrist….but the PL used us as the sacrificial lamb to show how they could regulate themselves and it’s backfired.

So now they’re picking lots of holes over the process and the contradictions between the PL handbook and company/competition law specifically around shareholder rights would be my guess.

The delay from the panel is probably then how to either back down and still save face or maintain the points deduction without ending up in court
Yes I think there’s a lot of thought will have had to go in to the PL statement that will accompany the release of the outcome. Especially if our legal team have done a good job. Isn’t it also a good sign for the accused when a jury takes forever, struggling to reach a guilty verdict and all that.

November 2023 deducted 10 points
31st Jan appeal went in.
21st Feb still no answer.
3 months in total.

Then this is the timeline of this season's breaches:
Hearings April 5th
14 days to appeal
Appeals must be concluded by May 24, five days after the final day of the Premier League season.

1 month.

Exactly.

Which makes you think they won’t change anything on the second appeal for us and first for Forest to make it easier for themselves.

Just to say I think it’s rubbish that something like this is dragged out not just for the football club and players, but not what is talked about is the impact on the fans who live and breathe the club having this hang over there.

They should take a look at here and other social media to see how then arbitrary nonsense impacts real people’s lives. It’s the fans themselves they’ve meant to be serving as custodians of the game, they’ve hugely let them down in this instance.

On the plus side I’d say it’s more likely there’s points coming back by the delay. If it was a straight forward rejection then the swift answer would have been given.

Hang on in there and no matter what don’t forget the contempt the PL has for fans. They need to be chased out even if Everton got 20 points back.
Has someone hacked this account, That's quite a normal post lol

Just to say I think it’s rubbish that something like this is dragged out not just for the football club and players, but not what is talked about is the impact on the fans who live and breathe the club having this hang over there.

They should take a look at here and other social media to see how then arbitrary nonsense impacts real people’s lives. It’s the fans themselves they’ve meant to be serving as custodians of the game, they’ve hugely let them down in this instance.

On the plus side I’d say it’s more likely there’s points coming back by the delay. If it was a straight forward rejection then the swift answer would have been given.

Hang on in there and no matter what don’t forget the contempt the PL has for fans. They need to be chased out even if Everton got 20 points back.

Posted on the wrong account again meat.

everton copy.jpg

"Shagger and Sean, Your'e still in the game. But how many lives will you lose?"