6 + 2 Point Deductions

Best case scenario would be 4-6 back and no 2nd punishment.
Think that's what they're trying to wrangle. The PL doesn't actually want a 2nd hearing since they know it'll absolutely fup up the 2024/25 campaign. Even Forest alone are going to take ages. They know. Everyone knows it.

Either that or Silk really is holding out for all 10 back and no 2nd hearing. Which should be plausible if he's even used 10% of his own skills in forensic finances.

if we did stay up this year and received a transfer ban. We would almost certainly go down next year. Squad would be so depleted. It would be a horrible season to watch.
I disagree, the likes of Branthwaite, Myko, Patterson, Garner, Onana, Dobbin, Beto, Chermiti will all be more experienced and happier in the league and I can see most of those developing well

The only thing I’d worry is surely Young and Coleman retire and Gueye another year older and leggier. Don't think I have any other concerns really other than losing the loan of Harrison who I don’t really rate anyway.

We'd still need to sell Onana / Branthwaite or both, so I think a transfer ban could be awful, could we even sign Jack Harrison? We wouldn't have Danjuma either, it would be Dobbin as a main winger.