6 + 2 Point Deductions

Good grief THIS 😔

Even the manager is using the lost points as an excuse. I'm really fed up of all that is Everton.
Something that we have to put up with pretty much 24hours a day. Even when we dont play we still have bad things to put up with. Rarely any good news is followed by pretty quickly more bad news

If you commit a crime and plead guilty, you appeal while in Prison.
We can’t expect to keep 10 points while appealing.
Dyche is using it as excuse now, manage the team how things are any points back is a bonus.
I dont think this is always the case. I think I've heard of situations where sentences have been appealed before thr prison term starts

But this isn't a criminal case either. I dont think the comparison really works.

Above all the time frame has been the biggest problem though. We appealed end of November and we're still waiting. It's ridiculous

SO we hopefully will hear this week coming what this season will be like.
I expect it this week, myself, The earlier,the better, to stop people acting like hey know or guessing none stop. Whatever way this deduction/hearing/appeal stuff goes on all season. as the 2nd charge we will only no doubt know what happens with that about 4 odd weeks after it starts. To go through the whole season pretty much not knowing whats going on shows how much of a farce the whole thing has been

And that is the reason why we should sue the ass off them no matter what the outcome is. They effectively destroyed the majority of the season for the club, players and supporters as it has had a negative effect on everyone. They should not be allowed to get away with it.
I was diagnosed with a medical condition some time ago and was advised by my doctor to avoid stressful situations.

I'm finding it hard to avoid being an Evertonian, and I'm finding this season to be particularly stressful.

I think Dyche has handeled this situation the best he could have. He could have rolled out excuses a lot earlier but he’s kept a lid on it. It’s undoubtedly having an affect on everyone associated at the club, fans players aswell as the uncertainty of the takeover. Media are portraying one bad news story regarding the club and there isn’t much we can do about it except keeping going.

groundhog day.png

I think Dyche has handeled this situation the best he could have. He could have rolled out excuses a lot earlier but he’s kept a lid on it. It’s undoubtedly having an affect on everyone associated at the club, fans players aswell as the uncertainty of the takeover. Media are portraying one bad news story regarding the club and there isn’t much we can do about it except keeping going.
I see it as a bad sign. He was saying we just needed to get on with it, which was the right attitude. Now we're on a bad run he's changed his tune, which sends a negative message to the players, who are already playing with zero freedom.

Terrible analogy tbh. We were never even accused of committing a crime. Our offence was a rule breach, kin big deal. The process which they mostly made up as they went meant that appealing was part of the procedure. Therefore, until that appeal had been completed, a determination of guilt had not been satisfactory completed and hence any attempt to inflict a punishment beforehand could not only prove to be unjust and incorrect but also very damaging to the entire club for a substantial part of their season. Punishment if required should only ever be actioned upon completion of the entire procedure.

That is why legal action should be taken against them no matter what the outcome.
The PL process that deals with breach of rules has been in place for years.

PSR rule is just one of many rules that follow the exact same procedure when the PL make a charge and an IC are appointed. In that process is an option ( not obligation) to appeal the decision and of course the sanction handed down .

There is also a route in the defined process to go to arbitration again that option is there for both parties.

Now this bit is from memory. When Everton lodged the appeal I believe it was down to them request that the penalty deduction be suspended. Had it been a financial sanction that would have been put on hold as a matter of course.

I dont think this is always the case. I think I've heard of situations where sentences have been appealed before thr prison term starts

But this isn't a criminal case either. I dont think the comparison really works.

Above all the time frame has been the biggest problem though. We appealed end of November and we're still waiting. It's ridiculous
Spot on mate. The comparison definitely doesn't work because there is no crime. It was a mere rule breach and was pre determined to be evaluated and appealed over a period of time which could extend to months with the possibility of there being no breach or punishment required at all as the end result. Therefore any punishment should be suspended until completion and then whatever the outcome gets issued. Anything issued prior to the end is completely premature and unfair and has a detrimental effect on the entire club and supporters exactly as it has done.