6 + 2 Point Deductions

This is really concerning. We are bang in trouble. Basically in a race to finish above one of Luton or Forest. Think it will go to the wire and not looking forward to that last week of the season, especially if the Liverpool game is moved there, just before Arsenal away. Christ almighty.

I know it gets said far too much but that West Ham is absolutely huge in terms of us turning round this rut we're in. With the run we're on and another points deduction pending we are staring down the barrel.

I thought it had to be for every 3 year period on the losses?
It's supposed to be. They had a clear opportunity to clarify the point around being penalised twice for one or more seasons in a 3Yr rolling calculation - clearly they should not hit you with the same penalty more than once for the same years - but the PL have chosen not to clarify or comment on that.

Put another way, the clear implication is they view the second charge as still valid. If so, then for consistencies sake there is another 6 points deduction coming to this season's total.

If there is going to be any consistency, it should guarantee a deduction for Forest

But our risk of a second deduction is now huge.
Best outcome in a further deduction is that we only get 2 points off as 2/3 of the period under scrutiny has already attracted punishment. That would see us lose 2 and Forest 6 in that event.

Logic and consistency will not apply though sadly.

I have to say I’m disappointed, if they had gave us 4 back with the 2nd charge rescinded I would have took that. We can only control the now. Based on this Inexpect the team to play on the front foot with more aggression. I actually think Dyche will flip the narrative and we will get some good results of the back of this. We have got to use this as motivation to shove it up them.

So 6 points which is what you get for breaching according to the PL as a minimum. So I am assuming they will say “Everton admitted breach, but we gave four points back thanks to their mitigating circumstances.”

If so, I fail to see how we don’t get another 6 points deducted in April, as we have again apparently admitted we are in breach, so it will just be the same dance: we are going to get another 6 took off us.
Well if that's the case we need to 3 more games to say safety is much more likely and then the 6 points reduction would still mean being safe. Its just the question of what bloody games we win