6 + 2 Point Deductions

They won`t get hit as hard as us, pretty much guarateed, if there is a choice that the PL can send us down or Forest they will pick us every day of the week. That coupled with the fact Forest will pull more than 6 clear of us like the last few seasons.

Face it lads, 2nd charge we are gone, wouldn`t be the way if our team hadn`t downed tools for the last 9 games, West Ham is a must must win because we aren`t getting anything from Man Utd away and Liverpool at home.

If we get to 12 without a win we will be in big big trouble without the 2nd charge.... this club is going down this season, like I say it wouldn`t be an issue if the team could get results but I don`t know where our next points are coming from.

RIP Everton FC
IMG_7012.jpeg

I reckon we get another two points deducted for the second charge as two of the accounting periods would be subject to double jeopardy - so a third of six is two. That keeps us conveniently below the 9 for administration. By the same token, Forest will end up with 8 deducted - the maximum if they are to remain below the administration punishment.

We will then find ourselves awaiting the result of a Forest court battle to determine whether we stay in the top flight or not - because this team isn't good enough to save itself with 8 points robbed from them.

ws
won’t get 8 robbed ffs

They won`t get hit as hard as us, pretty much guarateed, if there is a choice that the PL can send us down or Forest they will pick us every day of the week. That coupled with the fact Forest will pull more than 6 clear of us like the last few seasons.

Face it lads, 2nd charge we are gone, wouldn`t be the way if our team hadn`t downed tools for the last 9 games, West Ham is a must must win because we aren`t getting anything from Man Utd away and Liverpool at home.

If we get to 12 without a win we will be in big big trouble without the 2nd charge.... this club is going down this season, like I say it wouldn`t be an issue if the team could get results but I don`t know where our next points are coming from.

RIP Everton FC

Eh?
We’ve come above you once in 25 years (last season)

TBH today leaves you in a stronger position than you were: you were already going to come above Burnley and SU. You’re ahead of us now, and any further punishment you get we’ll likely get as well. So you just need to do no worse than us and you stay up.

It's a wild idea, but bear with me.

We could try and win as many games as possible before the end of the season and make any further points deduction irrelevant.

Just a thought
Everyone has a compelling thought until they get smacked in the face by Ben Godfrey.

RIP Everton FC

wow. go
on holiday mate seriously you said 0 back we’ve got 4

we’re 15th of we can win games we’re fine

I reckon we get another two points deducted for the second charge as two of the accounting periods would be subject to double jeopardy - so a third of six is two. That keeps us conveniently below the 9 for administration. By the same token, Forest will end up with 8 deducted - the maximum if they are to remain below the administration punishment.

We will then find ourselves awaiting the result of a Forest court battle to determine whether we stay in the top flight or not - because this team isn't good enough to save itself with 8 points robbed from them.
My understanding of the law is that a member cannot sue a club of which they are a member because, in effect, they would be suing themselves. I don't know if we would have any standing in a Court of Law.