6 + 2 Point Deductions

Does anyone know if the interest payments on our massive loans count in FFP calculations?
I cant believe that the PL have taken so long to make a decision over 777. They should have been able to approve/reject in 6 to 8 weeks but its taken all season. I know this prob belongs in the other thread but the ownership uncertainty comes in to play when it comes to FFP. It's like the PL are controlling every aspect of our existence and then punishing us for not doing it right.

The Prem team are doing a cracking job of demonstrating that there is not need for government regulation into the running of the circus.

1710774072746.png

Can see Forest using a naming loophole to get out of this.

Claim they were known as Notts Forest all along and do not recognize this so called Nottm Forest.

Heard the were after Super Silk but have managed to bag Super Sausage Fingers aka @chicoazul instead. Might as well relegate us now.

Does anyone know if the interest payments on our massive loans count in FFP calculations?
I cant believe that the PL have taken so long to make a decision over 777. They should have been able to approve/reject in 6 to 8 weeks but its taken all season. I know this prob belongs in the other thread but the ownership uncertainty comes in to play when it comes to FFP. It's like the PL are controlling every aspect of our existence and then punishing us for not doing it right.

777 will not have any effect on our PSR calculation until next year.

My main takeaway from the Judgment is that the new commission agreed with the framework of the Appeal panel. So I can't see how, unless there are NEW aggravators, that we will get anything more than 6 points for our next breach.