6 + 2 Point Deductions

Whatever has gone on here, I think it will show how much of an administrative mess the club is in if they aren’t capable of cobbling together a clear concise damning statement tonight, highlighting both the absolute size and % size of the breaches. I fear we won’t, and that would push me over really. What’s the point if the club itself can’t/doesn’t have any fight left.
We're in the middle of proceedings with the Premier League, we need to say nothing official at this time. We can make our points via our highly paid lawyer in our hearing

I'm assuming we've 'complied' rather than delaying on the second breach. So that should be a 2pts reduction in penalty from the outset. Add in double-jeopardy and we've got to be looking at a lower sanction than Forest.
It also appears that with each hearing the panels are becoming more lenient, probably as they are effectively part time 'judges' and have taken on board the growing unease about this whole PSR sh1tshow and don't really want to be the ones delivering relegation on behalf of a certain Richard Masters who can wash his hands about all the panel verdicts and punishments.

….so these independent tribunals not only work independently, they work in silo’s meaning they involve different personnel with different interpretation, no cross-reference and no consistency of judgement. It’s all down to luck as to which panel hears your case, incredible.
Pretty similar to the legal system I'd say. Get a lenient judge get 6 months, get a "hanging" judge get 3 years for the same offence.

Whatever has gone on here, I think it will show how much of an administrative mess the club is in if they aren’t capable of cobbling together a clear concise damning statement tonight, highlighting both the absolute size and % size of the breaches. I fear we won’t, and that would push me over really. What’s the point if the club itself doesn’t have any fight left.

…I’d imagine they’d be waiting to hear our outcome first.

….so these independent tribunals not only work independently, they work in silo’s meaning they involve different personnel with different interpretation, no cross-reference and no consistency of judgement. It’s all down to luck as to which panel hears your case, incredible.

Yep, so our hearing next week will be a completely different panel so in theory can just pick a number from 1 to 10 and go with that.

Everton being in a relegation battle means millions of kopite eyeballs are watching televised relegation games that just simply wouldn’t be watching if Luton and Forest were slugging it out.

The PL economically benefits from us being down there, they’ll do whatever they can to keep this status quo for as long as possible.
Yeah the RS are not watching the tournaments they're trying to win, they're glued to tvs to watch us play dreadful 0:0 football.

So what's the rules for going over the £105m? Surely the "judge" had a nice laminated card that spells out the punishment. Or is a picture of masters with his finger in the air?

Pretty similar to the legal system I'd say. Get a lenient judge get 6 months, get a "hanging" judge get 3 years for the same offence.
There is an element of truth in this. In criminal cases there is often inconsistency in sentencing.

However the criminal courts are dealing with thousands and thousands of cases every day which means that it is impossible to have absolute consistency.

However the PL commission has only given 3 judgements in their history and every one has been wildly different.