6 + 2 Point Deductions

Could we re-appeal the 2nd decision using the Forest decision as a mitigation lol, I never thought Nottingham Forest's decision would again feel like an attack of Everton
I doubt we can. But if our appeal had been after forest got handed their punishment, it’s hard to see how they’d justify taking 6 points from us.

What’s more baffling is how we were ever given -10 in the first place.

Hmm.

forest 4 points for a lesser time spent in the PL and excessive spending over the allowed losses.
Everton 6 points for a breach over the three consecutive seasons.

Reckon this means the supposed second charge Everton face can be considered to have been settled already?
You'd think but...

I am sick to the stomach with the ineptitude of Everton and the corruption of the PL.

Rapidly getting to the point where I simply don't care and will give up on football.
At that point aswell i did watch other games if on tv like at the weekend both cup games. I would have watched but don't anymore,

If I can be bothered to be angry it would be at Everton before anyone.

I’m not forgetting those methane sniffers at the premier league either. People keep saying they hate us but what’s the reason or reasons? I can’t find any.

Could we re-appeal the 2nd decision using the Forest decision as a mitigation lol, I never thought Nottingham Forest's decision would again feel like an attack of Everton

Both clubs will use each others’ punishments as arguments to reduce the punishments, and we should all be fine with that. I wouldn’t get offended by it.

@ForeverEverton we’ve found you a play mate.
You’re smoking your socks if you think this rabble is 12 points better than Luton. If it came down to a single match, I know who I’d be backing.

We’ll stay up if the damage is limited to 2, anything more and we’re in the margin of error - and we make too many of those for any comfort.

Another 6 off - which would be utterly insane if we were dealing with a fair process - will finish us. Court cases after that will be too late. No club is getting a relegation overturned.

So presumably now, if Keggerz inexplicably commits a handball in the box, if he runs to the ref and says “Wolves are really mean complaining about you lot, and yes it hit my hand, and I actually did it deliberately, it’s just the way I roll. No need for a trip to the monitor” the penalty will be reduced to an indirect free-kick due to wonderful cooperation and time saving???

I don’t care how carefully we should tread given the next hearing. And if these legal superstars are worth their fees, they should be one step ahead.

We are supposed to be seeing clubs punished for sporting advantage gained through breach of PSR limits. We should not see clubs with more substantial breaches receive 33% lower punishments due to arse kissing (and then going on the offensive because they quite rightly don’t like the PLs tone).

Imagine what’s it’s possible to do to your potential points deduction if you have infinite wealth and the propensity to be VERY cooperative with the authorities.