6 + 2 Point Deductions

I guess its complete pot luck which group of idiotic bumbling buffoons you get on your commission. Lay out some tea and crumpets and you might get 2 points back for nothing. Or you roll snake eyes and get the hardasses who push for the absolute maximum they can.

I don't hold it against Forest or their fans, but I'm full of vitriol towards the Premier League. I honestly don't think they're corrupt, just incredibly incompetent.

Surely every fan of every club, every reporter and minister, can see what a total circus this is, and how unfit for their responsibilities these morons are.

i don’t think anyone else cares unless it’s yoour club

It will be all down to interest on the stadium if we are over. What can you do, if the PL said interest on stadium builds count against in PSR, then we would have been forced to get a loan for the stadium beforehand at a hefty 4.something % interest rate and they would have inadvertently saved us a fortune. Now they want to shaft us on top of being shafted by everything else that apparently not mitigating circumstances...

I reckon the range will be from 0 to 2.

Interest on loans for stadium builds won't count on the PSR calculation.

The loan from MSP will not be on it. The loans from Rights Media will be on it as they are classed as working capital.

Happy to be proved wrong. I honestly think they are just making it up as they go along. The PL have got into a terrible mess that they will now try and extricate themselves from before changing the rules in the summer.

Their goal or ideal outcome now is for neither Forest or Everton to go down and ideally for no appeals post the final game of the season.

I guessed 4 points for Forest as it was the lowest they could go without causing mass outrage rather just upset amongst the Everton fan base. We will get the same IMO and both sides are probably favourites to survive over Luton with those deductions.
Well I certainly agree that the premier league have made a terrible mess and are making it up as they go along, that’s why I think we will not get any more points taken off us and the league will change the rules later on and try and get out of the mess they have made by making it easier for everyone in the future especially the richer clubs,they wouldn’t dare treat them like they have us and Forest.

All the smaller clubs (lol) should band together. Feck both RS and Sky Blue [Poor language removed]. The outstanding cases should at the very least have been heard in chronological order. No points deducted for any club until then. That would prove that they are serious about it.
When will people learn that eventually it will be you. It's only a matter of time until it's your turn.

We've been absolutely had off and there's no one at the wheel to just steady the ship and get on the tannoy and say "hello ladies and gentleman, this is your captain maccavennie speaking. We've entered some choppy waters, but rest assured I'll have us gliding like a Swan in a lake in just a jiffy. Just to remind everyone that the duty free shop is still open and the PL are a bent, corrupt gang of gobshites"