6 + 2 Point Deductions

i have said it before and i will say it again WE MUST SUE THE PREMIER LEAGUE AND TAKE THEM TO COURT

it is very clear that they have targeted our club to try and prove they don't need independent regulation

there is a legal term called malicious prosecution where the police have pursued a prosecution without a reasonable cause

it is very clear that this is similar and the premier league have targeted us specifically to be made an example of when the likes of man city have been allowed to keep delaying their punishment and the likes of forest have been given only a 4 point deduction despite the fact that their breach is worse than ours
Yes. And we shouldn't wait for the outcome of the second charge to do this. We should do it now!

I'm so tired of being the 'nice guy'. The club's reaction to us only getting 4 points back says it all. We're 'satisfied'?!

And in light of Forest's verdict, we should be raising bloody hell, FFS!

He also mentioned that he would take it to the court of arbitration (or something) as its unfair, but cant talk for or tell EFC what do do

If Andy Burnham thinks we should take this further then I think that's what the club must do. There's a lot of conjecture about what we can and can't do if we're being nice passive Everton then sure, we'll take another punishment and absorb it with the 6 points that'll do nicely ;)

If the club had anything about them they would making a mockery of the PL and making a mockery of the PSR nonsense. It's loaded with too many holes and inconsistencies.

If the club had anything about them. To tell everyone they were "satisfied" with the 4 point reduction is just astonishing. Who ever uttered that word at the football club needs to be booted out the club. As soon as there's someone with any backbone to run the club and make decisions. They're rudderless and as weak as p

C17usdRz-7_BOXjKWRQmlLaD_xbBt7D3MZkGUHa-78EDU3riObKXYR0kjsJ_5K0AHKZim1Govwz6r9s_CyaskxAP68TIOtJAiR4xqIo5EhmKP_mwWC703riEtmhfRqL172SFfrFav7laSQTKut3W

If Andy Burnham thinks we should take this further then I think that's what the club must do. There's a lot of conjecture about what we can and can't do if we're being nice passive Everton then sure, we'll take another punishment and absorb it with the 6 points that'll do nicely ;)

If the club had anything about them they would making a mockery of the PL and making a mockery of the PSR nonsense. It's loaded with too many holes and inconsistencies.

If the club had anything about them. To tell everyone they were "satisfied" with the 4 point reduction is just astonishing. Who ever uttered that word at the football club needs to be booted out the club. As soon as there's someone with any backbone to run the club and make decisions. They're rudderless and as weak as p
I think if they’re going to take legal action they need to know the full picture that means they have to do it after both processes. Us as fans obviously want it now….the lawyers will be advising that timing is key

How can they be charged if they aren't even in the Premier League? I know they were at the time, but how can they be punished? Would a points deduction only apply if they got promoted?
Honestly? I don't even think these useless clowns know that Leicester aren't in the PL.

They've probably looked over the table and thought, 'Ummm... Must be a typo...'