6 + 2 Point Deductions

Leicester City are the second club that should get our backing after Nottingham Forest, it matters not what they have done, if what the Premier League has done to us is wrong then it is wrong what they have done to these two clubs. If we think that other clubs should be punished because they have dared to complain about us then we are the same as the Premier League, if the current rules are wrong for us then they are wrong for Forest and for Leicester. If Masters can get the clubs outside the top six fighting each other then he can achieve whatever goal he has set himself.
Agreed but if Everton were reinstated at 10 points and Leicester and Forest went unpunished/had their points back they wouldn't give a flying one. In fact they'd laugh and go back to calling us cheats. They can go and swivel.

Nar bruv, joining forces with other clubs in order to be Apes together strong is kopite behaviour and I will have no part in trying to lessen the impact of the Premier Leagues current incompetence.

I would rather you just hit us with another 6 points and sent us on our way!

(Yes, I know what ive said on this subject and realise im being very hypocritical)
I used to think that you might be an @davek multi. Clearly, you are a bigger man.

So Leicester have been charged for a breach of PSR by the EFL and PL.

In turn Leicester have started legal proceedings against the PL and EFL. They want this heard by an independent legal commission.

So am I right in thinking their PSR case will be heard by a PL independent Commission and their legal proceedings heard by an independent legal panel…..

How does an independent legal panel work in the U.K., is it like a court and thus does it have priority, jurisdiction and power beyond PL rules?
The legal proceedings they talk about is Arbitrtion.

The EFL are predicting that Leicester will exceed the PSR limits in 23/4 and in accord with their rules ( a panel of the EFL) wanted in late 23 LCFC to produce a business plan to show how they would mitigate the anticipated overspend.

LCFC said that the EFL didn’t have the right to ask for one at that date and on appeal won that argument but not that come March they didn’t have to produce one.

We are now in March . The first crucial date was 1/3 when all sorts of accounts and projections became due another key one is 31/3.

Meanwhile LCFC based on everything I have read should have by 1/3 /24 submitted accounts to the PL in respect of the 22/23 season not based on the 23/24 rulebook but by the 22/23 one during which they were a member and even though at the time of the charges they were not in the PL again my reading of both the PL &EFL rules the PL rules apply.

The EFL embargo is to do with their PSR regulations and I can only think it’s around non submission of PSR projections for 23/24 which I think had to be filed by 1/3

It certainly did in 2008 when the rules were introduced... Just had a quick Google and as of summer 2008, Robinho was the PLs most expensive signing at £32.5million... this remained the case up until the RS signed Andy Carroll in 2011 for £35million.

For reference - we signed Fellaini around that time for £15million. This was our record signing... I don't when we broke that record or who the signing was.

But the point is, when the FFP rules were brought in, £10million was a significant fee for the majority of PL teams to pay at the time. There was no way anyone was going to be making £105million losses with transfer fees like that.

Nowadays you can spend £50million on a player and nobody really bats an eyelid, all of a sudden you're half way to breaching if they flop.
Stop bullshi%(ing. The RS don't spend big.

Obvs, I was joking but surely Torres to Chelsea was bigger. Didn't Carroll get signed to replace Torres?

The legal proceedings they talk about is Arbitrtion.

The EFL are predicting that Leicester will exceed the PSR limits in 23/4 and in accord with their rules ( a panel of the EFL) wanted in late 23 LCFC to produce a business plan to show how they would mitigate the anticipated overspend.

LCFC said that the EFL didn’t have the right to ask for one at that date and on appeal won that argument but not that come March they didn’t have to produce one.

We are now in March . The first crucial date was 1/3 when all sorts of accounts and projections became due another key one is 31/3.

Meanwhile LCFC based on everything I have read should have by 1/3 /24 submitted accounts to the PL in respect of the 22/23 season not based on the 23/24 rulebook but by the 22/23 one during which they were a member and even though at the time of the charges they were not in the PL again my reading of both the PL &EFL rules the PL rules apply.

The EFL embargo is to do with their PSR regulations and I can only think it’s around non submission of PSR projections for 23/24 which I think had to be filed by 1/3

Thanks mate! ;)

Surely the EFL have a right and jurisdiction to ask for 23/4 business plan. sounds to me there is much to hide, if Al, they were asked for is how they planned to meet a short fall before the end of the financial year.

So in essence, the EFL feel if Leicester are in breach for in the PL for 22/23, then they are going to be in breach for 23/24 based on their submission.

One thing that doesn’t make sense to me is if Leicester are in breach for 22/23, why aren’t they being tried in the same season. We were found in breach of 21/22 and that charge - we procedurally were able to delay, the PL then changed the rule that these breaches had to be dealt with in the same season, so both we and Forest have/had our charges for 22/23 - dealt with this season, this doesn’t see, the case with Leiescter for their breach in the same 22/23.

Again as far as I can see, Leicester are playing for time and hoping to delay charges either by dragging out proceedings to get promoted and possibly hoping at least one won’t apply to them for Bruno g in a different league, wasn’t it Wolves a few years back that got away with breach of EFL PAS, by getting promoted.

Do you know what jurisdiction legal arbitration might have, if their recommendation or agreement trump the PAS procedure and recommendation.

Thanks mate! ;)

Surely the EFL have a right and jurisdiction to ask for 23/4 business plan. sounds to me there is much to hide, if Al, they were asked for is how they planned to meet a short fall before the end of the financial year.

So in essence, the EFL feel if Leicester are in breach for in the PL for 22/23, then they are going to be in breach for 23/24 based on their submission.

One thing that doesn’t make sense to me is if Leicester are in breach for 22/23, why aren’t they being tried in the same season. We were found in breach of 21/22 and that charge - we procedurally were able to delay, the PL then changed the rule that these breaches had to be dealt with in the same season, so both we and Forest have/had our charges for 22/23 - dealt with this season, this doesn’t see, the case with Leiescter for their breach in the same 22/23.

Again as far as I can see, Leicester are playing for time and hoping to delay charges either by dragging out proceedings to get promoted and possibly hoping at least one won’t apply to them for Bruno g in a different league, wasn’t it Wolves a few years back that got away with breach of EFL PAS, by getting promoted.

Do you know what jurisdiction legal arbitration might have, if their recommendation or agreement trump the PAS procedure and recommendation.
The new process that you are dealt with quicker in the season after a breach was passed after Leicester were relegated, so they have never agreed to be governed by it. So although it applies to us and Forest for 22/23 it doesn't apply to them. So they have to be done according to the older rules which governed our first charge.

Thanks mate! ;)

1) Leicester won a basic argument in front of an appeal ( well sort of appeal more a review) it’s extremely complicated but revolves around what counts as to what is deemed to be T1 ( the applicable ) year when clubs are relegated to or promoted into the EFL. The right to ask for a plan isn’t in dispute it’s the date upon which one has to be furnished. EFL wanted one in October but didn’t win the argument . Not quite sure why Leicester took the course they did you’d think they would have some sort of documentation cash flow

2) Leicester aren’t party to the 23/24 PL rule book but can only be charged and processed in accord with the 22/23 rules which didn’t allow for fast track hence which is why it’s not in season . Simply because the accounts now have to be in weeks earlier than the 1/3 date in that 22/23 rulebook . ( On the face of it they missed that filing date)

3) Leicester will be asking for a panel set up in exactly the same way as the ICs that heard the PSR cases , to be honest I am a little confused as to what they are trying to get a ruling on because for me I would have expected that to be a defence in the hearing