6 + 2 Point Deductions

We would be relegated with a 12 point deduction.

Just had a quick look at how many teams a 12 point deduction would condemn to relegation based on the last few seasons (cba looking at how GD would impact it):

22/23: 11th place
21/22: 13th place
20/21: 17th place (Christ, I forgot how bad the bottom 3 were that season)
19/20: 13th place
18/19: 13th place
17/18: 10th place
16/17: 8th place!

If it came to a 12 point overall penalty (no way that it would, like), I don't know how anyone in their right mind could justify that as a punishment for FFP breaches, when it would relegate so many teams who have performed well enough on the pitch to 'out-win' the 18th placed team by 4 games.

Me too.

In fact I fully anticipate the 6 to give us a 12 point deduction that Masters wanted us to get.

And Everton will just take it. Satisfied ;)

Bunch of spineless Runts
As much as I agree, super silk won't be coming cheap as he is one of the top people in the country and I just think it's a case of us not having the cash to go about starting lengthy legal battles which can get very, very costly.

Forests hearing only lasted 2 days. I really don't see how our hearing could go much longer.

Ours will last 2 minutes and it'll go like this

Nice posh hotel
"Who is the hearing about again?"
"Everton"
"Right then, 10pt deduction can we all agree?"
"Yep"
"Right, let's all go the Spa and meet back up for dinner and drinks around 6ish"

Our second hearing in the same season for different seasons and meanwhile the club that was charged first with 115 charges is laughing their danglers off with no sign of a single hearing before the rules get changed to their advantage. Whole league is a corrupt farce and should be boycotted by everyone tbh.

Our second hearing in the same season for different seasons and meanwhile the club that was charged first with 115 charges is laughing their danglers off with no sign of a single hearing before the rules get changed to their advantage. Whole league is a corrupt farce and should be boycotted by everyone tbh.
It’s laughable isn’t it how much of a piss take it is and how they can get away with it

Any points deduction guarantees an appeal for me. We've already been given 50% more points that Forest for a lesser breach. If they don't take that into account I'd be making as much of a mockery out of the PL as possible. It will be a disaster for them to have a the final day without decided relegation places.
100%, any points is an immediate appeal and probable suit against the league. The Forest commission ALREADY said they didnt understand why we had been overly punished with 6 points from the other commission. At this point we have been treated differently than Forest, and piling on top of that would be immediate grounds for suing.

No doubt super silk has already put that line from the Forest report in bold and intends to lead with it in this "new" case.

100%, any points is an immediate appeal and probable suit against the league. The Forest commission ALREADY said they didnt understand why we had been overly punished with 6 points from the other commission. At this point we have been treated differently than Forest, and piling on top of that would be immediate grounds for suing.

No doubt super silk has already put that line from the Forest report in bold and intends to lead with it in this "new" case.
Just confused by the whole thing i have no idea what they will gives us. Even if this breach still made us under what forest had lost and then give us another 4. Meqning we had 10 for a smaller breach, has everton released the books for this breach.

Is Forest's $34.5m after addbacks and allowances? I can't seem to find information on that.

Also, the "less than forthcoming" accusation was retracted in the appeal wasn't it?
The 34.5 is the figure the latest independent comission came last week so not sure how are they plucked it out of the air.