6 + 2 Point Deductions

The Premier league are making it up as they go along.
That's why we have been up in arms.
We have been working with them for two seasons having to sign off deals and not completing others at there behest , got us nowhere.
No use saying its a figure over a certain threshold gets you a 2 piont deduction as nobody knows the formula used or indeed if there is even one?
It's just at the whim of 3 people at the hearing.
It's that good they are scrapping it.
But you and us and I suspect a few more we get hit.
What happens if we both get deductions this season.
Other teams do something similar for next season they get away scot free?
This is the thing, the prem have already accepted that the current system is a mess and not fit for purpose… so it’s absolutely ridiculous that they’re continuing with this flawed process. Just bloody scrap it all now, and restart once a proper system has been worked out and put in place.

Any forest fan bringing up the Johnson point deserves to be laughed at.
Said it before but if we'd have refused to sell Richy before the 30th June accounts deadline, and instead kept him for a few months and played him for 90 mins in a game in which we took 3 points from a relegation rival, there'd have been uproar.

Forest somehow think this is a mitigating circumstance.

Any forest fan bringing up the Johnson point deserves to be laughed at.
I don't think so, if they can prove that they got more by holding on then isn't that better as far as sustainability goes? Or do the PL want teams to sell for less by a certain date, if this is the case then the rules are even more of a joke than I could have ever imagined.

I don't think so, if they can prove that they got more by holding on then isn't that better as far as sustainability goes? Or do the PL want teams to sell for less by a certain date, if this is the case then the rules are even more of a joke than I could have ever imagined.
Correct

Said it before but if we'd have refused to sell Richy before the 30th June accounts deadline, and instead kept him for a few months and played him for 90 mins in a game in which we took 3 points from a relegation rival, there'd have been uproar.

Forest somehow think this is a mitigating circumstance.

This gets right to the question of what the rules are there for.

If they’re there to make clubs ‘sustainable’, then getting an extra £17m by waiting 9 weeks should be allowed (for Johnson, and for Richarlison too)

if the rules are for some other reason (eg stop 14 clubs being competitive) then we should have sold him earlier