6 + 2 Point Deductions

Think we finished ahead of spurs like 2 times in 20 years mate

All time Premier League table.

top6.jpg

City dont even make the list!

2011.jpg

Their owner is not lying down and taking it.

If only we had the same leadership, instead we say please and thank you while they wipe their feet on us.
Didn't we Appeal the first charge, and this one hasn't even gone through yet.

Forest got a minor charge to save an Appeal so I can't see any benefits going there way.

At the end of the day I want them below us come end of season so I don't want to see any beneficial change to there Deduction.

Didn't we Appeal the first charge, and this one hasn't even gone through yet.

Forest got a minor charge to save an Appeal so I can't see any benefits going there way.

At the end of the day I want them below us come end of season so I don't want to see any beneficial change to there Deduction.
We should want as many clubs kicking up a fuss as possible.

Of course we want Everton to "win", but if we can see Forest bloody their nose as well, well im all for that.

If we go down this season, im sorry to say, but we will have nobody to blame but ourselves.

We had 38 games to not get relegated.

We should want as many clubs kicking up a fuss as possible.

Of course we want Everton to "win", but if we can see Forest bloody their nose as well, well im all for that.

If we go down this season, im sorry to say, but we will have nobody to blame but ourselves.

We had 38 games to not get relegated.
We've had nobody to blame for these PSR charges but ourselves. As for bloodying there noses, I think that's already being done. That's why we got 10 and Forest got 4..

I don't think so, if they can prove that they got more by holding on then isn't that better as far as sustainability goes? Or do the PL want teams to sell for less by a certain date, if this is the case then the rules are even more of a joke than I could have ever imagined.
They want balanced books over a specific accounting period which Forest intentionally ignored.

Do you think we would have had that accepted if we hadn't sold Richarlison and gone over the limit by even more? I don't for a second.

This gets right to the question of what the rules are there for.

If they’re there to make clubs ‘sustainable’, then getting an extra £17m by waiting 9 weeks should be allowed (for Johnson, and for Richarlison too)

if the rules are for some other reason (eg stop 14 clubs being competitive) then we should have sold him earlier
Get in the bin with this utter bollocks.

The rules are to ensure clubs aren't losing more than a given amount of money over rolling three year periods. In order to comply you would have had to sell him within that established time period. You chose not to.

How far down the line from the accounting cut off do Forest fans consider fair? If you could wait until next year and he adds 20 mil to his value should that count against the previous years accounts? Obviously it shouldn't and that's as nonsensical as the arguments over the Johnson sale.

The time for solidarity was when we needed a hand, you've been treated with kid gloves by comparison to us so don't look for any comradery from me. I'd bet not a single one of you forest fans lost any sleep over our first deduction. I'm not losing any over yours.

If Forest hadnt appealed i think we may have been successful on a double jeopardy defence for this 2nd charge.

Reading between the lines, that would mean the league could wrap everything up without going post season.

But with Forest appealing it could go either way. The logic says that we get 0-3pts and forest go from 4pts up to 6pts.

If Forest hadnt appealed i think we may have been successful on a double jeopardy defence for this 2nd charge.

Reading between the lines, that would mean the league could wrap everything up without going post season.

But with Forest appealing it could go either way. The logic says that we get 0-3pts and forest go from 4pts up to 6pts.
Logic?

Where is the logic in us getting 10 points and Forest getting 4?

There is no logic involved.

"Logically" we could easily get another 10 points, before appeal, while Forest get 2 points off for having a plant in their name.

Even with the PL and these kangaroo Court IP's, I can't see how Forest can hope to get a reduction on an already reduced penalty. Surely the "cooperative" bonus points get added back on here. The IP's have been slated for their inconsistency, so Forest have given them a chance to penalise them the same as us. I can only see the points going up.

This gets right to the question of what the rules are there for.

If they’re there to make clubs ‘sustainable’, then getting an extra £17m by waiting 9 weeks should be allowed (for Johnson, and for Richarlison too)

if the rules are for some other reason (eg stop 14 clubs being competitive) then we should have sold him earlier
You only got an extra £5m.

You had a 42m offer from Atletico already (and before the deadline) as per the Commission report but you demanded £55m instead. Then only got 47m when you actually sold.

Last edited:
If something seems logical in this process then it's not going to happen

The best thing to do is try to make an informed prediction using sound logic, but then assume the complete opposite will happen.

The league have shown throughout the process that they want to hammer Everton. The Forest case shows equal treatment and fairness aren't that important to them.

We were used as a convenient example by the league in some belated attempt to show parliament they can regulate football. Its been a complete mess for the league but they are too far in now to do a U turn. I expect that this farce is still only getting started.