6 + 2 Point Deductions

The tom davies thread was mental in terms of people used to throw out that dress sense card as a reason why some didnt like him as player and that he was really good but just not getting a chance.
Its still around now to an extent. Our centre forward has scored 10 goals in 3 seasons and we're still getting this you dont like his personality or lifestyle nonsense.
My favorite was at the start of every season people being adamant that this is the year Davies steps up.

My money's on -4, taking us back to the original -10. We fall short of survival by a single point. Masters - laughing his ass off after felling a giant of English football and receiving a platinum handshake that would do any of us for three lifetimes - is ousted the very next day and the IR declares all future pts deductions null and void.

My money's on -4, taking us back to the original -10. We fall short of survival by a single point. Masters - laughing his ass off after felling a giant of English football and receiving a platinum handshake that would do any of us for three lifetimes - is ousted the very next day and the IR declares all future pts deductions null and void.
About right this

Is this on Netflix yet?