6 + 2 Point Deductions

We should appeal even if 1/2 points, just to take the mick and delay the end of the season. The club will know the result next week, and i think we may say it monday 8th april, hopefully after we have beat Burnley the previous saturday
I'm hoping before that. If the uncertainty is impacting the players we could have a real problem against Burnley. They need to know where they stand as early as possible

Doesn't have to be 7 working days.

Which would be next Fri.
The new rule actually specifies 7 days as being one week to distinguish from 7 working days. It's a pretty tight turnaround. But as we know it doesn't have to be announced then so it's still guesswork when we'll hear.

It's also unlikely but plausible the verdict comes quicker if it comes down to a single factor - for example if we've argued that the EFL rule should apply regarding capping the losses for seasons that have already been punished, and the IC agree, and as a result we aren't in breach at all the verdict could come very quickly because everything else argued becomes moot.

8th we hear result
Would like it before but I'm off to see spinal surgeon that day, had 4 discs go all around same time in Cervical Spine(3) and Lumbar(1 this time, 2nd in 8 years tho!!) Pain is nuts but would give me a huge lift to see us get no further punishment or minimal and the Surgeon give some positives on what happens next(some relief would be amazing!)

I say this next bit, slightly tongue in cheek, life is Important but Everton is "importanter!" lols

UTFT

Truly mind blowing that the corrupt PL are getting away with charging and trying a club twice in the same season for different seasons. Even the mafia would be less brazen. The entire media should be all over it about how corrupt and unfair it is but the majority are bought and paid for. If Everton weren't in turmoil and had proper leadership at the helm, i doubt they would have even participated in this farcical second kangaroo court.

Funny isn't it? The general gist for so long on this forum (rightly or wrongly) is that Luton are so dangerous at home and giving everyone a real good game, and yet we're absolutely atrocious and can't see where our next win is coming from.

And yet, here we are with a better home record than them.

Very true.

What worries me about the game we have to play there is that they always seem to score goals.

And we don’t.

I think they are sure to score against us…but I am not confident we will score against them (or any other team for that matter) 😞

Very true.

What worries me about the game we have to play there is that they always seem to score goals.

And we don’t.

I think they are sure to score against us…but I am not confident we will score against them (or any other team for that matter) 😞

We also don't concede many... 0-0 bore draw?

Would like it before but I'm off to see spinal surgeon that day, had 4 discs go all around same time in Cervical Spine(3) and Lumbar(1 this time, 2nd in 8 years tho!!) Pain is nuts but would give me a huge lift to see us get no further punishment or minimal and the Surgeon give some positives on what happens next(some relief would be amazing!)

I say this next bit, slightly tongue in cheek, life is Important but Everton is "importanter!" lol

UTFT
And there's me thinking Everton needed a new spine.

I say this next bit, slightly tongue in cheek, life is Important but Everton is "importanter!" lols

UTFT
Best ov luck with the surgery ;)

We should appeal even if 1/2 points, just to take the mick and delay the end of the season. The club will know the result next week, and i think we may say it monday 8th april, hopefully after we have beat Burnley the previous saturday
Id take one point just to get it done with then its finished then all about lads on the pitch. But 2/higher why not fight see no reason why we cant get -2 off for good behaviour if this breach is lower again showing club is moving right way