[POLL] Should Ronald Koeman be sacked?

Time for him to go

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That press conference was a disgrace. He should be looking at his own performance acknowledging his efforts aren't good enough and offering an apology for another abject display. Instead we got the usual 'not me guv' pat answers delivered with the usual surliness.

An appalling man and manager. About as far removed from what an Everton manager should be as you can get.

That press conference was a disgrace. He should be looking at his own performance acknowledging his efforts aren't good enough and offering an apology for another abject display. Instead we got the usual 'not me guv' pat answers delivered with the usual surliness.

An appalling man and manager. About as far removed from what an Everton manager should be as you can get.

The point about not taking responsibility is now being picked up by the press and pundits Dave, he's run out of places to hide.

Not long now

This in absolute spades.

He won’t resign due to the fact if he gets sacked he gets a massive payout so either way it’s win win for the pathetic waste of oxygen

For me he has never bought into our club from the very start he has treated us as a potential stepping stone to something bigger and better!!

Did he basically say in the presser that he doesn’t know whether he’s lost the players or not?, what dyou mean you don’t know you moon headed buffoon? You’re the bloody manager.

Is there anyone that actually wanted him to stay [before todays game],that now that game has ended changed there mind after today and want him gone,or even is there anyone still here that thinks he should get more time

i wouldn't say wanted him to stay, but i didn't think he should have been sacked before today. But playing 5 in defence at home! again against another top 6 team and expecting it to work is just it for me tbh. What was it? records shots against in the first half and then 4 conceded the second half. The main reason why the majority wanted martinez out was because he couldn't organise a defence, the main reason i was content with koeman is because he would sort that issue out, but it's actually worse. I hated moyes because of his negativity in such games, koeman in comparison is even worse. He did well at soton, they took games to these teams and picked up some pretty big wins, wtf is he doing with us?!!! We're playing like a 4th division team stacking everyone behind the ball and hoping to withstand the constant pressure. What's losing 1 point over trying to win 3? i never get the obsession with playing for draws.

Basically we have no change in the league cup if koeman is still here, we're already out of europa regardless and well the league is being close to being written off already as well. He's made a load of changes that us fans have actually asked for and thought would improve, but it's just not happening. Players take the blame again, of course, but they're talented and could be used much much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.