POLL: Should Silva be sacked as Everton Manager after today's defeat?

Should Silva be sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 776 88.3%
  • No

Votes: 61 6.9%
  • Don't care

Votes: 42 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can’t win. We will appoint another idiot
That's a fair point, who would we get in or more likely, what mug would seek to damage his reputation by associating his name with this poisoined chalice?

Maybe we could prise Phil Neville away from England women?

That's about the level we shop at I'm afraid

I’m guessing he’s gone now but If he was one defeat from the sack he should have gone before the international break with a new manager lined up. Now we risk going into a busy period with an interim manager (for the love of god not Moyes) who has to get results immediately with a tough run of fixtures.
What a mess

I’m guessing he’s gone now but If he was one defeat from the sack he should have gone before the international break with a new manager lined up. Now we risk going into a busy period with an interim manager (for the love of god not Moyes) who has to get results immediately with a tough run of fixtures.
What a mess

we shouldn’t be surprised with the board

What a mess
True but would you want to risk Silva for our next five or six matches?

We would have little chance of gaining a single point out of Leicester, RS, Chelsea, Utd and Arsenal and by then we could be bottom of the table let alone be in the bottom three.

As I said earlier I think he'll be given until the derby and then he'll be canned, assuming we lose

True but would you want to risk Silva for our next five or six matches?

We would have little chance of gaining a single point out of Leicester, RS, Chelsea, Utd and Arsenal and by then we could be bottom of the table let alone be in the bottom three.

As I said earlier I think he'll be given until the derby and then he'll be canned, assuming we lose

So give him to the derby then after the humiliate us sack him? No do it way before then.

Sadly Everton don't work like that, and that's why being a true blue is a right royal pain in the backside. We'll beat Liverpool against all the odds with a tigerish and in their faces display and Silva will become a reborn Messiah again........for 6 weeks's.
I would absolutely love to believe that, but let’s be honest - - - -

Kinda hoped we start seeing a degree of professionalism at some point.

Some people called Tottenham, I admit I thought it was a bit harsh, but they had a plan, that much was obvious.
Would absolutely hate us to do what we done after Koeman. Has to be planned and the next, right manager in place before Silva has been sacked. If that means more pain and even January, so be it.

Some people called Tottenham, I admit I thought it was a bit harsh, but they had a plan, that much was obvious.
Would absolutely hate us to do what we done after Koeman. Has to be planned and the next, right manager in place before Silva has been sacked. If that means more pain and even January, so be it.
I agree mate. If sacking him and bringing someone like moyes in, it would be disastrous.

Status
Not open for further replies.