Poll: Your starting 11 v Wolves

Your starting 11 v Wolves

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe world class Brazil international Bernard has been dropped by the majority here.

:oops:

Pickford

Coleman
Mina
Keane
Digne

Delph
Gomes

Richarlison
Sigurdsson
Iwobi

Kean

Can't believe hes done more this season already than Albrighton will do in the whole campaign....oh wait yeah I can

Just mad after all summer loads of people saying how he was insanely good last season and anyone who slated him didn't understand Football. He's scored our only Prem goal this season...... but after Iwobi has a decent half against Lincoln in the cup he's dropped.

Baffling.

Pickford
Coleman Keane Mina Digne
Gomes Schneiderlin Delph
Richarlison Kean Iwobi

Would love to see more of a 433 with Richarlison staying further forward.

Could also change to see Iwobi playing behind two forwards

You tell me. You were the one banging on about him being better than Bernard all summer

I didn't say that Albrighton was better than Bernard. I was making the case that Bernard didn't contribute enough for a starting wide player in a top half club and he wouldn't get anywhere near the bench of a top six side. I then made the point that all of Leicesters wingers contributed more than him last season in terms of goals and assists per minute (which Albrighton, Gray and Barnes did).

Just mad that his ardent fanbase here have turned their back on him so quickly, like.

I didn't say that Albrighton was better than Bernard. I was making the case that Bernard didn't contribute enough for a starting wide player in a top half club and he wouldn't get anywhere near the bench of a top six side. I then made the point that all of Leicesters wingers contributed more than him last season in terms of goals and assists per minute (which Albrighton, Gray and Barnes did).

Just mad that his ardent fanbase here have turned their back on him so quickly, like.

Well he's contributed more than any of our other players in the prem so far this season in terms of goals / assists. And for me he would quite comfortably get at least onto the bench of Arsenal / Chelsea / United.

That doesn't mean he has to start every game for us tho.

For me its a toss up between him and Iwobi for the Wolves game. I wouldn't be disapointed to see either of them in the starting line up. But Iwobi after the cameo against villa and the game last night might just deserve the nod over either Bernard / Sigurdson

Coleman Keane Mina Digne
Richarlison Gomes Delph Iwobi
Tosun Kean
Two strikers to occupy the CBs and stop a press, create space for advancing midfielders, prevent their FBs going too far forward. Allow a build-up style or a counter style

I’m interested in finding out how Pickford is only 98.2% and not other keeper is on the list - who would go in goal?

Status
Not open for further replies.