positivity..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

hinchcliffesleftfoot

Player Valuation: £750k
Hi toffees,

Just logged in after a week off, gutted to see LCAB muted to an extent (do'nt know the guy personally but a toffee ledge for his efforts for this forum), glad to see Mr Damon speaking his mega-spot on financial stuff and loving the gossip on the whole. But I;m hating the negativity...........

Everton, our club, are a top 8 club in the best league in the world (yes I want to qualify for champs league/win the league ect), have a very, very good manager thats loyal and (until I'm proved wrong) cares for the club and has a generally spiffing record in the transfer market, we have great players at the club (arteta, howard, felliani, cahill ect), fantastic (feckin award winning young un's) youth team in Bidwell, Garbutt, Hope ect.

Until (maybe if) we get mega investement we will be like this, enjoy it, because the horrible truth is, it could be much worse, Villa I'm thinking of you....

Toffees on the rise, despite all the commotion,

Up the Toffees.............;)

Hi toffees,

Just logged in after a week off, gutted to see LCAB muted to an extent (do'nt know the guy personally but a toffee ledge for his efforts for this forum), glad to see Mr Damon speaking his mega-spot on financial stuff and loving the gossip on the whole. But I;m hating the negativity...........

Everton, our club, are a top 8 club in the best league in the world (yes I want to qualify for champs league/win the league ect), have a very, very good manager thats loyal and (until I'm proved wrong) cares for the club and has a generally spiffing record in the transfer market, we have great players at the club (arteta, howard, felliani, cahill ect), fantastic (feckin award winning young un's) youth team in Bidwell, Garbutt, Hope ect.

Until (maybe if) we get mega investement we will be like this, enjoy it, because the horrible truth is, it could be much worse, Villa I'm thinking of you....

Top post mate.

Hi toffees,

Yeah...erm...toffees on the rise... :oops:

Hi toffees,

Top post mate ignore davek, there is nothing positive about Everton in his eyes

Finished 7th in the most difficult PL in beards despite not being full tilt, a load of young lids coming through with promise, i think we have a little more cash then most peole are anticipating this summer and am predicting at least 4 new faces.

Its on!

Great post hinchy,
I always try and stay positive.
Not to sound like Rafael beneathus but we're are big club, fact. We have one of the best managers in the league, fact. Our travelling support is the best, fact. Our training facility and academy set up is world class, fact. I could go on.
It would be great to have money but it doesn't buy you everything. I'd rather earn success than buy it.

Finished 7th in the most difficult PL in beards despite not being full tilt, a load of young lids coming through with promise, i think we have a little more cash then most peole are anticipating this summer and am predicting at least 4 new faces.

Its on!

Finished 7th in the overrated Premiership. We have an academy that'll bring through new talent who'll then be sold to pay off the bills.

I'll ask again: how are we on the rise?

We didn't finish 7th above the might of Bolton and Stoke, and we dont sell talent that makes it into the first team?

*confused*

Finished 7th from 8th the season before, in the most competitive PL for beards which is pretty much proven from the low points tallys for finsihing positions in comparrison to previous seasons and the high points tallys for teams at the bottom. while i beleive we were in third gear for 50% of the season.

Which self developed young players have we sold apart from Rooney in 2004? 2004 was 7 years ago btw!

Finished 7th from 8th the season before, in the most competitive PL for beards which is pretty much proven from the low points tallys for finsihing positions in comparrison to previous seasons and the high points tallys for teams at the bottom. while i beleive we were in third gear for 50% of the season.

Which self developed young players have we sold apart from Rooney in 2004? 2004 was 7 years ago btw!

Finishing above Bolton, Stoke and Fulham is being competitive? Fair enough mate...shoot for the stars and all that.

Bringing talent through and selling talent on. I'm sorry, but isn't this the way forward you've been advocating? Maybe I'm confusing you with Damon in that respect?

Finishing above Bolton, Stoke and Fulham is being competitive? Fair enough mate...shoot for the stars and all that.

Bringing talent through and selling talent on. I'm sorry, but isn't this the way forward you've been advocating? Maybe I'm confusing you with Damon in that respect?

Don't you class Neiler as a Real Evertonian then?

There's always going to be some horse trading. Its inevitable.

The key thing is - there has to be COLLECTIVE improvement in the squad year on year. Thats how you win things.

So bringing through promising/star youth and selling on non-critical players will always happen. That's football Davek.

Don't you class Neiler as a Real Evertonian then?

There's always going to be some horse trading. Its inevitable.

The key thing is - there has to be COLLECTIVE improvement in the squad year on year. Thats how you win things.

So bringing through promising/star youth and selling on non-critical players will always happen. That's football Davek.

Rooney was a non-critical fooballer?

That's some high standard you have there.

Status
Not open for further replies.