Possibly frivolous transfer rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be a great replacement for Saha.

In all seriousness though, I've watched him in a few games for palace, and he shows promise. Good pace.

Is this the fella that tore Man Utd a new one the other night? Well, had a good game anyway

A colleague of mine spoke to Ambrose's uncle the other day, as he works as a supplier into our company 1) he said Ambrose turned down Wolves last year as he wants to stay in London, but of random trivia for you and 2) said this lad is dynamite. So, I vote yes for wanting him, bearing in mind I've never seen him.

Probably rubbish though, ha

Is this the fella that tore Man Utd a new one the other night? Well, had a good game anyway

A colleague of mine spoke to Ambrose's uncle the other day, as he works as a supplier into our company 1) he said Ambrose turned down Wolves last year as he wants to stay in London, but of random trivia for you and 2) said this lad is dynamite. So, I vote yes for wanting him, bearing in mind I've never seen him.

Probably rubbish though, ha

He wouldn't see any minutes anyway. Anichebe's back.

Mr.Whittle wont like this thread , had a decent game the other night looked lively , but tired a bit late on and in extra time , picked wrong option couple of times , could be decent prospect though .

Anichebe's back???? oh no........

Depending on how much the ginger fella has to spend, id quite like to see Jason Donovan back, i think he'd be too expensive on a permanent deal, and maybe this Cisse lad in Germany might be worth a punt. For the money we have available i cant imagine we'd signed a proven premiership goalscorer.

He's got mad stepovers, he even does them when no ones near him. End product needs lots of work too.

Not a Moyes player

Status
Not open for further replies.