Potential new shirt sponsor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, no a thous times no! Up until this point, I had thought that nothing, absolutely nothing would step between myself and Everton. However, I abhor gambling and the way the gambling dens harvest money from the desperate. I shall have to avoid football if this comes through, until we get replacement sponsors down the line. The only worse sponsor could be those sharks who throw punters' losings at Newcastle.

Doesn't say how long the deal is for. 2 year deal = 11m per annum, double what we get now. 3 years = 7.3m a year, only a couple of million more than we are currently getting.

Sounds like a bit of guerrilla advertising to me.

Have to agree, that sounds plausible. Why would we be discussing a new sponsorship deal anyway when we still have Chang for a season - and we may be able to pull in a bigger deal next year depending on how well we do this season/who we have wearing the shirt?

No, no a thous times no! Up until this point, I had thought that nothing, absolutely nothing would step between myself and Everton. However, I abhor gambling and the way the gambling dens harvest money from the desperate. I shall have to avoid football if this comes through, until we get replacement sponsors down the line. The only worse sponsor could be those sharks who throw punters' losings at Newcastle.
Unfortunately gambling and football is a natural fit. I rarely bet myself, but there are a number of gambling institutions sponsoring football teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back