praise moyes quick

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuitsBlue

Player Valuation: £50m
moyes makes change at the right time bringing mcfadden on and it pays off in spectacular fashion.

well done David Moyes, a good decision, i hope the critics will applaud you for this one.

Anybody in for BT would have worked IMO, hardly tactical genius. All very well for BT to run all over the pitch but he was signed as a striker, so start striking.

I just got to know this place from some PM at toffeeweb forum. Hope it's not too late to join in the fun. Great to see some familiar name like Jarvis here as well.

Anyway, today's game ended dramatically. We thoroughly deserve to win. Charlton played us like we are playing Man Utd at Old trafford. Such is the fear of other teams have on us which makes it very satisfying.

But I must admit it was difficult to break them down, I believe it's mainly because we rely too much on long ball as we had BT up front. I am just glad we manage to grab all the pts.

I felt sad for VDM as he was about to come on and we scored, and Moyes changed his mind for tactical reason and put Anderson on.

Good win!!

hello and welcome, nice to have you on board.

west ham next, and all the fun of the fair that is the capital. 2-2 last season, but no ashton to get us this time round, lets add to that fine goal difference blue boys.

I just got to know this place from some PM at toffeeweb forum. Hope it's not too late to join in the fun. Great to see some familiar name like Jarvis here as well.

Anyway, today's game ended dramatically. We thoroughly deserve to win. Charlton played us like we are playing Man Utd at Old trafford. Such is the fear of other teams have on us which makes it very satisfying.

But I must admit it was difficult to break them down, I believe it's mainly because we rely too much on long ball as we had BT up front. I am just glad we manage to grab all the pts.

I felt sad for VDM as he was about to come on and we scored, and Moyes changed his mind for tactical reason and put Anderson on.

Good win!!

I'm with you on this one. I really wanted to see VDM get a run out in this match, especially as I think he would have made a difference in the attacking third where we were a bit devoid of ideas.

but if vdm had come on we would not have won! i'm sure of that. no room for sentiment with 4 games left!!

just adding my praise

I believe Moyes is doing a great job. He wanted patience as you cant build something if you cant afford the bricks. he has made the bricks. Yeah, he has made a few bad signings, but I think his good ones far out weigh them. Just need to capitalise on what we have now and cement our place in the top 6 and next season make a realistic charge at 3rd and 4th as a minimum target. If you dissect everything that Moyes says you can taste the ambition that radiates from him. I think the players are absorbing this now and are becoming a machine, not just a bunch of OK players. The heart they show is a good sign for the future. everything from AJ running tirelessly to Vaughan thumping the ground after being told he is getting subbed(apparently blood pissing from your foot is not a good enough reason to be subbed for young james, good lad, lol) the spirit and heart is everywhere to be seen,

Bring on UEFA. they ain't going to know what hit them.

but if vdm had come on we would not have won! i'm sure of that. no room for sentiment with 4 games left!!

I would have brought him on for Osman and Osman wasn't involved at all in the last 30 minutes of the match. We wouldn't have been giving anything up by bringing him on.

I can see your point tx but when faddy come on, osman sat back a touch and allowed him the space to play in, I think we may not have had that if VDM had entered the fray. Even moyes has come forward and said that about osmans work after faddy came on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back