praise moyes quick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not being chairperson of the VDM fan club even I suggested that the drunken could be brought on towards the end, see the match thread, goes to show DM knows best(y) (y)

I thought the same I think Anderson da Silva coming on late is a slap in the face of VDM. Faddy light years ahead of BT. I know who I would start against the Hammers(reprise #2)(y)

Interesting point of view, certainly think there will be some activity on the transfer front this summer. Talking really of the RS seems onion will be given many mills and watch out for Real and Barca, bet they were well and truly p****d off about going out of the CL early on.

I can see we need to pick up a few players and let a couple go. Have a feeling Moyes may strike early like he did last summer providing we have the funds. The club is moving in the right direction but if we are in for Europe lets not take our eye off the PL that is still our bread and butter.

we havnt fallen to pieces this season, gone through a lull where we struggled, even when we have been beaten there have been positives (blackburn fa cup game apart)

hows this for a theory, the improvement we have made is easier in comparrison with the step we will have to take with improving again.

we havnt fallen to pieces this season, gone through a lull where we struggled, even when we have been beaten there have been positives (blackburn fa cup game apart)

hows this for a theory, the improvement we have made is easier in comparrison with the step we will have to take with improving again.

although a step backwards is even easier its consequences are not!

(deep thought for a Friday night)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back