Pre-Season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m flying from Manchester Friday night and back home Monday morning. Booked a hotel in Albufeira for now free cancellation.

Anyone know how and when tickets will be on sale? Not got a season ticket so not sure if I’ll be elgible. Cheers.

I just saw someone moan on twitter that it’s only 4 weeks notice.

Some people need a day off.
2 weeks would be enough notice, its not a competitive game, just training against a different set of players to what the squad have been training with during the summer.

Fans turning up to these games dosent actually help the squad, if anything its puts pressure on them to field a decent side and win the game, which isnt what they are about, its one reason why clubs play summer games behind closed doors, there not a spectator thing

Piece in the echo today about only having 3 pre season games which could leave us under prepared for the new season.

Its obvious whatever Allardyce had sorted out has been binned off. Whats the latest we usually announce all the pre season games as surely we are gonna need to add at least 2/3 more

Allardyce had us in a weekend round robin with Wallasey KFC, Huyton McDonalds and Chester Nando’s.....The Gravy Shield

Not a bad price from stansted out this way may even take the golf clubs with me.. Now to convince hrh but to be fair got plenty iou's in the bank

There'll probably be space for one more game on 28th/29th July. I spoke to Stuart & Snodin last Saturday at the London supporters group agm and they said there was definitely a training camp in Austria probably a "behind closed doors only" to go with it.

They didn't give any mention of Portugal which was a very nice surprise yesterday lunchtime.

Not a bad price from stansted out this way may even take the golf clubs with me.. Now to convince hrh but to be fair got plenty iou's in the bank
She been doing the dirty on you or something? Naughty lady!

There'll probably be space for one more game on 28th/29th July. I spoke to Stuart & Snodin last Saturday at the London supporters group agm and they said there was definitely a training camp in Austria probably a "behind closed doors only" to go with it.

They didn't give any mention of Portugal which was a very nice surprise yesterday lunchtime.
probably because snodin isn't in the loop!

Status
Not open for further replies.