Pre-Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we're making our own suggestions (and I cba trying to follow that new board statement), why not a trip to a team from a seaside town who have just won their league.

That means they'll be at the same level as previous conquerors Chester FC, but we could have a beer by the beach, fish and chips and watch a team who play very nice passing football. In Reuben Reid and Dayle Grubb too, plenty of flair and EFL experience.

It is, of course, Weston-super-Mare, 200 miles away, they even speak with a funny accent to make it feel like you've gone abroad!

Plus, I'd be able to walk to it... I can dream, eh?

1686649696473.png

Someone has put the Nyonnais fixture on Google apparently...

Since we're making our own suggestions (and I cba trying to follow that new board statement), why not a trip to a team from a seaside town who have just won their league.

That means they'll be at the same level as previous conquerors Chester FC, but we could have a beer by the beach, fish and chips and watch a team who play very nice passing football. In Reuben Reid and Dayle Grubb too, plenty of flair and EFL experience.

It is, of course, Weston-super-Mare, 200 miles away, they even speak with a funny accent to make it feel like you've gone abroad!

Plus, I'd be able to walk to it... I can dream, eh?
You can stay there when we play forest green!

Status
Not open for further replies.