Pre-Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they haven’t bonded during a backs to wall final game relegation battle, farting about in North Carolina or Auckland won’t help ffs. Get them strong, fit and drill into them whatever the preferred formation is going forward. Not sure what we’ve been playing is the end-game for Dyche.

Can’t remember which ex player said it, but Dyche’s pre-season camps used to be done without any footballs present. Amusing (the thought of some Keane going all pink and hallucinating with exertion), but also quite terrifying.

If they haven’t bonded during a backs to wall final game relegation battle, farting about in North Carolina or Auckland won’t help ffs. Get them strong, fit and drill into them whatever the preferred formation is going forward. Not sure what we’ve been playing is the end-game for Dyche.

Can’t remember which ex player said it, but Dyche’s pre-season camps used to be done without any footballs present. Amusing (the thought of some Keane going all pink and hallucinating with exertion), but also quite terrifying.

Same as Moyes then no footballs for at least the first 2-3 weeks

I've never known a worse club, when it comes to picking pre season games, I'd be happy with a few games in Germany maybe, Austria give us someone decent to play at home. Not some embarrassing loss to a mid table Spanish side to start us on our way.

I've never known a worse club, when it comes to picking pre season games, I'd be happy with a few games in Germany maybe, Austria give us someone decent to play at home. Not some embarrassing loss to a mid table Spanish side to start us on our way.

whens the last time that happened?
not sure whats embarrassing about that for a club that just survived relegation either.

Went to Austria a couple of times whilst mouse was manager.
yer, I went to one of those, we stayed in Graz then got the train to where the game was in some tiny ground surrounded by mountains, think we won the game 1-0 from memory,stunning country Austria in fairness.

Think there’s going to be a training camp out in France or Switzerland - not sure if there’ll be any games there. And most of the friendlies are supposed to be local. Wigan, Stoke etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.