Pre-Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know preseasons tend to span the sublime (New York) to the ridiculous (Bolton) anyway - but I wonder if we had A and B plans ready to go this summer, depending upon how the end of the season shook out.

I know preseasons tend to span the sublime (New York) to the ridiculous (Bolton) anyway - but I wonder if we had A and B plans ready to go this summer, depending upon how the end of the season shook out.
Even when we finish well up the league we don`t get news of pre-season trips until the last minute. Even the friendlies against local teams are always announced very late. Don`t think the plan for pre-season till they get back from their holidays,

Met a Chesterfield fan the other day, Dyche is sort of a club legend there. He said there'd been talk of playing us this summer but don't know how true that is.

Isn’t this the job of the Director of Football, ensure a proper planned preseason so players are, errrrrr, fit and the manager has all the requirements for a training camp

Isn’t this the job of the Director of Football, ensure a proper planned preseason so players are, errrrrr, fit and the manager has all the requirements for a training camp
Assuming its been planned already, or perhaps there was Plan A and B depending on relegation. It makes zero difference as to whether it's been made public or not.

Im sure there will be things in place.

Also having worked for Burnley while Dyche was there, Dyche will be fully prepared.

Last edited:
I reckon we’ll play about 3 games less than the rest of the teams in the league.
That's how it's been in the past but I reckon that dyche will be beasting the players this preseason and will chuck more matches in than normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.