Pre season.

Anyone seen Roma's new away kit? (can't post pic)

Look's like someone has spilt a bottle of Ribena down the front.
Screenshot_20240806_164934_Chrome.jpg

Harrison Armstrong doing very well this summer wonder will he be in and around the first team group. Maybe earn himself a loan.
I'd rather keep him playing games for the 21s and see if he can get in and round the firsts like you say than send him on loan at that stage - he's only just turned 17 so when he's developing nicely at FF I'd keep him in that environment for now rather than disrupting it.

Harrison Armstrong doing very well this summer wonder will he be in and around the first team group. Maybe earn himself a loan.
The very best young players are ready for the first team sooner than most and are rarely sent out on loan.
It will be interesting to see if Harrison Armstrong is in the squad at the weekend, that will give us a good idea if he might play a part this season.

Interesting that we've seen basically nothing from the game earlier outside of three photos. We actually got clips of the goals with the Monza game last summer..
Because it didn't happen. They've been trying to get AI to create clips of the goals, but it can't compute that Beto and Maupay have both scored goals.

I haven’t seen the lad yet, hopefully he gets a showing on Saturday, maybe he is one of those once in a blue moon teenager who is good enough and able enough to start in the first team right from the off. Been a long time since Rooney!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back