Pre-Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are right , sorry, he never went to prison and was not found guilty of the numerous charges alleged against him..... I believe it was 21 alleged charges in all.... but again I will hold mu hands up if wrong........

No smoke without fire.

you are right , sorry, he never went to prison and was not found guilty of the numerous charges alleged against him..... I believe it was 21 alleged charges in all.... but again I will hold mu hands up if wrong........

No smoke without fire.

FFS.

There was no evidence at all, the judge threw the case out within the first week and some of his accussors later pubically admitted to making up the allegations. It's more than a bit harsh to still hold that against him.

I can't believe some of the crap I've read on here about an ex Blue, a Blue Nose and a Scouser. An all time low for GOT.
You lot really need to get a grip and stop making potentially libelous unfounded accusations. Get your facts right first.

I can't believe some of the crap I've read on here about an ex Blue, a Blue Nose and a Scouser. An all time low for GOT.
You lot really need to get a grip and stop making potentially libelous unfounded accusations. Get your facts right first.

Just Kurt mate, and he doesn't seem the brightest tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back